Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
So now that Wild and VP have joined Bri....I think we are going to have to wait for DG and Susan to hit the big 10,000th post...:sigh

Or for me to become a blue crack addict :crack:

Well, we all know I am one, but officially I mean. :wink:

Susan!
:hug: You're always just in time for a party!

I call a picture fest :drool:

bonohotandwet2.jpg

U27photoshoot.jpg

And it just isn't a party without........

The wandering tickets! :D
beddingtix.jpg

ticketwoody.jpg

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Or for me to become a blue crack addict :crack:

Well, we all know I am one, but officially I mean. :wink:

Susan!
:hug: You're always just in time for a party!

*smack forehead*

I forgot about the Blue :crack:...I apologize....and yea....you are one of a kind Bri...but everyone else here is one of a kind.

I'm just an average joe....I still need to get my smut up....and my good manners.....and my postwhoring.

BRI!!!! I've been patiently waiting for you, if you know what i mean! :sexywink:

God, what you tryin' to do to me with those pix - Make me horny?! :combust: :combust: :combust:

OMG, the tickets!! :lmao:

I forgot to tell you all...when I got back from vacation, in my stack of mail was an envelope. Opened it, it was a card. The outside said "Thank You." The Inside was a typed apology from Fed Ex for my recent "delivery difficulties." :huh:

OMFG Bri!!!! The last one with the statue bringing back so many amazing cap memories!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
OMG, the tickets!! :lmao

I forgot to tell you all...when I got back from vacation, in my stack of mail was an envelope. Opened it, it was a card. The outside said "Thank You." The Inside was a typed apology from Fed Ex for my recent "delivery difficulties." :huh

The tix :heart: :lmao:
They still crack me up.

And are you sure it was written by FedEX...and not some very happy tickets? :lol:

Paristix.jpg

londontix.jpg

claimtix.jpg

arrested.jpg

6c048099.jpg

sweat1301824bsweat.jpg

OMG DG........I swear, I named that pic by accident...I didn't even realize *lmao*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom