Pleban Girls Party: Hotel Pleba; You can never leave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the info in front of me.
Gotta find out which Credit Card Mr GG wants me to put it on.
(hehehe we paid them all off, and they just sit there empty-no balance-its just not right-gotta use one of them, right?)

greeneyedgirl said:

I take that as a no then, you naughty GG you.:shame:

Come here you need a good spanking ....
2.gif

So far, I just use my American Express (cause I have to pay it in full every month) and we have one other card, Sams Club, that you have to use to buy stuff at that store, but then he uses it for gas and whatever, so it defeats the purpose.

But the AmerX, I use for clothes and food for me. Last month I only spent $200, so that was cool. This month I think I already have $400 on it, just spent $70 on clothes yesterday (may have to go back to mall today and do some returns)

Its ok BG, its normal for children to revolt against their parents :wink:

You have to actually live here to get the whole story. I think he is one of the strongest Ps we've had in a while.
He may not be the smartest, BUT he has incredibly smart people working for him. And 9-11 would have been a joke with Kerry or Dean.
I'm not real political, and not keen on this politically correct crap they cram down you in the public, but he is a good man, and has had to face a huge war/conflict just about since day one.

to me this whole drop the dept thing is trivial compared to the other concerns our country has right now. We should just drop all those debts and forget about them, its not like our country really needs the money, hell, most Americans don't even know about it.

Hi gg! :wave:

I'm back Wild...my computer was hijacked briefly!

I'm afraid ya'll will have to fill me in. There is NO way I'll ever get caught up on the threads I've missed.

And don't get me started on American education.
Ever see Jay Leno and his "Ask Questions on the Street" skits?
When I was in grade school, I had to know every country and it capital, now kids don't even know that Africa is not a country!

SoBe said:
Hi gg! :wave:

I'm back Wild...my computer was hijacked briefly!

I'm afraid ya'll will have to fill me in. There is NO way I'll ever get caught up on the threads I've missed.

Where to start :ohmy:

There's been meet ups at gigs.

Susan & Jemma(bonoishot) came and went toLondon gig with me. Meet up with Jem again inDublin.

Susan Meet up with Ruff in Glasgow.

I meet up with Ruff on the way to London after Cardiff Gig & also in London a couple of days later

VP & Bri meet up too at some tribute band at a festival.

SG has been getting us addicted to PLEBAVILLE SIMS, where there's loads of Bono's , Edge's , Larry's & Adams.

*smack*
You know what I mean, when my sis-in-law can get a teaching degree from U of I and not know which side won the civil war........

(my brother almost didn't marry her because of that, :lol: )

WildHoney said:

Don't you like SIM WILD :sad:

I have not seen SimWild yet!!
I was gonna ask about that the other day.

Bye BG, don't forget you lunch and your snacks and exta underpants just in case you get into an accident, and don't talk to strangers unless they have an Irish accent and *she's run out the door already*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom