Pleban Girls Party: Hotel Pleba; You can never leave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night Fly! :hug: Sweet dreams! :heart: :sexywink:

I don't have mine sorted at all either. Eventually I'll get around to it. lol

I'm constantly trying to keep them organized, but it's impossible :sigh: I have hundreds of picture for each of them and I'm not sure, but I think close to a thousand group pics :ohmy: :faint:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm constantly trying to keep them organized, but it's impossible :sigh: I have hundreds of picture for each of them and I'm not sure, but I think close to a thousand group pics :ohmy: :faint:

I recently orgainized my 1st photobucket account. Took awhile but I did it. :rockon:

:lmao:

My puter decided to burp and the damn thing got stuck! ARGH! I had to much stuff going. So I shut a bunch of it so hopefully it won't happen again.

I think its okay now. I quite working on the tattoo designs for now. I'll finish them up tomorrow night. I told her I would bring in finished designs on Sunday, but I don't like waiting till the last minute.

daygloeyes2 said:

That's hawt :sexywink:

9.gif

"If you want my body and you think I'm Sexy, c'mon baby let me kno-ow!" :rockon:

6.gif
3.gif

Sorry :reject: :wink:

I think its time for me to hit the sack. I can barely hold my eyes open. :giggle: I'll see you guys tomorrow night. :hug: :heart: Sweet U2 dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom