Pleban Girls Party: Hotel Pleba; You can never leave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
*Ahem* and now for those of us with more refined taste in men... :sexywink:

U21330.jpg

U21346.jpg

b7f18c2a.jpg

Mmmmm.... shirtless Adam :drool:

But i need a Bono cap Bri, not an Edgy one! Don't really see him in that way! :no:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sadly, most o my dreams lately haven't been cap worthy...
Either too lovey dovey
Or freaking hilarious...
:laugh:

B dancing in his undies ... that's cap worthy, if you can find a worthy pic ... ever see Tom Cruise in Risky Business, Bri?

(Even though I now LOATHE Tom Cruise for his stupid, ignorant ideas about psychiatry, psychology and mental illness ... and how he's acting about and around Katie Holmes)

I just got an e-mail from Mucca! :hyper: She says the house she's at doesn't have internet so it'll be the only e-mail she sent and she wanted me to say hello to all of you for her. She also got MoJo magazine too :drool:.

I miss her. :sad: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

It's all our fault for corrupting you. Because I'm sure you were such an angel before you joined Interference. :wink:

:lol:

Night Susan! :hug:

It is!
And I was!!

Really. :wink:

Fine.

Don't beleive me then. *hmpf*

1izfvllookdown.jpg

Sneaking up behind you, two strong thick arms slide around your waist, pulling you back against a strong solid chest. Hands playing at the hem of your pants, you sigh and close your eyes as his mouth nips and tastes it's way down your neck. Holding onto him, you can feel the supple leather in your hands..the heat of it, the heat of him. Fell the scratch of his scruff on your cheek, as he presses a kiss there, before moving his lips towards your ear. A soft breath whisper as his hands wander..."let's go to bed love, it's been a long day"...A pause as he rocks against you, moaning...."and I think it's gonna be a long night. " Smirking he pulls you back towards the bed. As if you could refuse.

Night Susan :hug:
Sweet (or naughyt) dreams.

~BrightestStar~ said:

It is!
And I was!!

Really. :wink:

Fine.

Don't beleive me then. *hmpf*

1izfvllookdown.jpg

Sneaking up behind you, two strong thick arms slide around your waist, pulling you back against a strong solid chest. Hands playing at the hem of your pants, you sigh and close your eyes as his mouth nips and tastes it's way down your neck. Holding onto him, you can feel the supple leather in your hands..the heat of it, the heat of him. Fell the scratch of his scruff on your cheek, as he presses a kiss there, before moving his lips towards your ear. A soft breath whisper as his hands wander..."let's go to bed love"...A pause as he rocks against you, moaning...."and I think it's gonna be a long night. " Smirking he pulls you back towards the bed. As if you could refuse.

Night Susan :hug:
Sweet (or naughyt) dreams.

Quickies :drool:

I'm finally getting over my writers block! :hyper: (I think) :lol:

I miss Mucca too! Dammit! I want her to come home already. :(

9e0510be.jpg

I wish he would quit having his hair trimmed already! :mad:

Bri ...

Wild Horses pic ...

Nicely seductive cap ...

:applaud:

adds "watch Wild Horses video" to weekend to-do list

Last edited:
jobob said:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Sadly, most o my dreams lately haven't been cap worthy...
Either too lovey dovey
Or freaking hilarious...
:laugh:

B dancing in his undies ... that's cap worthy, if you can find a worthy pic ... ever see Tom Cruise in Risky Business, Bri?

I think I've seen that scene..:D

But from what I remember of this dream..omg...it was so random.......and my memories faded of it...except for that one bit :lmao:

I hope Susan gets my quickie :hug:

Drea said:

My :adam: Dealer strikes again.. though the last pic's the only one I haven't seen before *G* Now this is the way to start 6 weeks of freedom from work! :wink:

Happy to be of service, M'dear :D *Scampers of in search of more Adam pics Drea hasn't seen* they're getting harder to find!

**GG I agree completely :yes: Bri IS the best!

:bow: :bow: :bow: Thank you Bri! That was niiiiice!!!!! :drool:

A long nite! :giggle: Oh if only!!!!

I was just thinking about Mucca&as if by magic! :wink:

With those lovely Bono thoughts in my head, i'm going to attempt to enter some pleasant dreams now! :wave:

jobob said:
Bri ...

Wild Horses pic ...

Nicely seductive cap ...

:applaud:

adds "watch Wild Horses video" to weekend to-do list

The wild horses pic hardly needs my cap to be sexy, seductive or hot. :drool: :combust:

In fact, I bet no one read it....they just like the pic :lol:

Thank you :hug:

susanp6 said:
:bow Thank you Bri! That was niiiiice!!!!! :drool:

A long nite! :giggle Oh if only!!!!

I was just thinking about Mucca&as if by magic! :wink

With those lovely Bono thoughts in my head, i'm going to attempt to enter some pleasant dreams now! :wave:

All because of you.....my dear scottish lass. :hug:
You guilt me into it so well...well, you and GG :lol:

:hug:
Night and Sweet dreams!

Oh SG, I have a bone to pick with you......
Wait, could I have a Bono to pick $%#%$$%%

Side tracked so easily, am I......
anyway, I have Simone and Larry on the terrace---is that the latest of the X-rated?

P.s Bri - I did of course read it&you shouold know i would! :wink: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Bri, it's alright if you didn't but did you by chance find that bigger version of that picture the other night?

Crap,
I knew there was a reason why I started sorting my pics *smacks head*
But I got all distracted!

Not in my photobucket.....
But I was gonna check my comp...cause I'm sure I had one somewhere. I'll keep looking. :)

The 10 Most Overrated Songs Ever

These are not hated songs. They were all commercially successful. The songs featured on this list of most overrated tunes were all heaped with critical acclaim, but it's acclaim that boggles the mind. Those were the rules blogger Robert Burke put out to the blogosphere seeking nominations for this most unusual list. "This is the type of list that is sure to create conversation and argument. Most of the tracks here are considered 'classic' and as such will create some disagreement," Burke says on his Web site, blogcritics.org.

The most overrated songs ever are:
1. "American Pie" by Don McLean
It's too long at nine minutes and is the most annoying of the pub sing-along songs.
2. "Light My Fire" by The Doors
It's nothing more than a novelty song of the psychedelic age.
3. "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
It's one of the ultimate rock clichés.
4. "Hey Ya!" by Outkast
Its repetitive structure sounds like it was recorded in a guitar 101 class. Besides, what's the melody? It's the bad lyrics that put this one over the top.
5. "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard
The lyrics make no sense, the guitar riffs are bland and it just doesn't work.
6. "Wonderwall" by Oasis
Way too sappy.
7. "Memory" by Andrew Lloyd Webber
The musical "Cats" received numerous awards. Why?
8. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
It has nonsensical pretentious lyrics and nauseating waves of overdubbed choral vocals.
9. "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2
It just doesn't work.

10. "Totally Wired" by The Fall
If you can't sing, speak the lyrics. That makes you a musical pioneer?
-netscape
:mad:

Yikes
Gotta go now girls *sigh*
Sweet (or naughy) dreams!
Luv y'all
Nite!
:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Crap,
I knew there was a reason why I started sorting my pics *smacks head*
But I got all distracted!

Not in my photobucket.....
But I was gonna check my comp...cause I'm sure I had one somewhere. I'll keep looking. :)

:mad:

Aww night Bri! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh SG, I have a bone to pick with you......
Wait, could I have a Bono to pick $%#%$$%%

Side tracked so easily, am I......
anyway, I have Simone and Larry on the terrace---is that the latest of the X-rated?

No, there's the Laney and Bono scene... final love scene of the series, I believe, and the last one I sent out

**:hug: Night Bri and Susan, sweet dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom