PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just caught up and this is to freaking funny!

The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed
something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).

"That's better," he sighed blissfully. "Now ask me a serious question -- if you dare."

Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?

"For the same reason," interjected the Edge,
answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."

"And a small willy," added Adam.

- Sean O'Hagan, Details, Sep. 1992

:lmao:

Great title E!!!! :yes: :up:

V appropriate for me anyway!!!!

Hope everyone reads my last comment in the last thread! It's about HD!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

I'm not sure how much I like this wallpaper :scratch:

Popb1.jpg

I'm not teasing you SG! I've mentioned details at the end of the last thread!

"I had to be talked into it, I have to say. I was very nervous and apprehensive about revealing myself in such a way. But I got into the spirit of wickness, I suppose. I really objected to the censorship that happened in certain countries, like I think in America they put a nasty black X over it or something.

I think nude photography is absolutely appropriate and it shouldn't embarrass anyone. I think the pictures that Robert Mapplethorpe took of male nudes- those portraits- helped me to look at myself as a man and to get used to looking at penises.

It's a hard thing to overcome to begin with but I think it's good.

I only wish I had an erection at the time."

-Adam, in an online chat, in reponse to being asked "Was it a pleasant experience hanging your willy out for all on Achtung Baby?"

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey!

Who's talking sims?
I was talking real life...:wink:

The CD players right by the shower....:D

We have speakers that are on the back deck, who do you think we listen to every time we go in the hot tub? :giggle:

Bono: It gets boring to say U2 are great, and in Ireland they have had this rammed down their throats for years and they're fed up. I also think it's a very healthy thing to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups. And I think it's particularly good to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups that aspire to the sort of things U2 do.

Edge: Go on! Be horrible to us, be horrible to us!

Bono: I do understand it, I would obviously prefer praise ...

Adam: Listen ... we're not a packet of cornflakes, you know what I mean?

Bono: That's very deep, Adam, could you explain that?

Adam: Well, do you buy cornflakes depending on where the money's going?

Edge (after thoughtful pause): Well I buy Rice Krispies anyway ...

I kid ya not people!!!! It looked quite a package going on there, i was in shock, i put my hands over my mouth&though: Wait til i tell them this!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

When he bangs that drum? Honestly, it's the sexiest thing&he bangs V hard!!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
"I had to be talked into it, I have to say. I was very nervous and apprehensive about revealing myself in such a way. But I got into the spirit of wickness, I suppose. I really objected to the censorship that happened in certain countries, like I think in America they put a nasty black X over it or something.

I think nude photography is absolutely appropriate and it shouldn't embarrass anyone. I think the pictures that Robert Mapplethorpe took of male nudes- those portraits- helped me to look at myself as a man and to get used to looking at penises.

-Adam, in an online chat, in reponse to being asked "Was it a pleasant experience hanging your willy out for all on Achtung Baby?"

All so very nicely said, good thoughts...until..........."I wish I'd had..."

:lmao::lmao:!!!

OMG!!! Adam REALLY seems to like talking about willies.... :lmao:

Q: Would you ever pose naked on a U2 album cover again,
like you did on Achtung Baby?

Adam: Yes. Provided my bits were looking good.
I'm not sure whether it's something I'd like to do past the age of...55.

But I think there should be more male nudes. Men should be encouraged to look at each others bits. Penises, I'm included to believe- and I'm not just talking about my own- are good things. They needn't be hidden under a bushel."
Q magazine, 2000

:lmao: Oh, God my sides hurt!!! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I love Adam even more!!! Coming from the background I do the human form doesn't bother me a bit. I've done lots of nude photography and nude still life drawings in my time. There is something so beautiful about the human form. I think Adam was really brave to put himself out there like that. There are alot of people who still think its to explicit to show people nude. I think thats bollox.

susanp6 said:
I kid ya not people!!!! It looked quite a package going on there, i was in shock, i put my hands over my mouth&though: Wait til i tell them this!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

When he bangs that drum? Honestly, it's the sexiest thing&he bangs V hard!!!!! :ohmy: :giggle:

Yeah, those are some good vibrations he gets from that drum :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:
Bono: It gets boring to say U2 are great, and in Ireland they have had this rammed down their throats for years and they're fed up. I also think it's a very healthy thing to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups. And I think it's particularly good to be cynical about rock 'n roll groups that aspire to the sort of things U2 do.

Edge: Go on! Be horrible to us, be horrible to us!

Bono: I do understand it, I would obviously prefer praise ...

Adam: Listen ... we're not a packet of cornflakes, you know what I mean?

Bono: That's very deep, Adam, could you explain that?

Adam: Well, do you buy cornflakes depending on where the money's going?

Edge (after thoughtful pause): Well I buy Rice Krispies anyway ...

:laugh: :cute: :heart:

Susan........you shoulda taken a picture! :D

And I bet he bangs hard..:drool:

"I just passed Adam, I said, Adam, you're 40, do you have anything to say?
And he said, obscurely, How long do I have to sing this song?" - Bono, in the YahooChat, 12 March 2000

:d'oh:!!!! :giggle:

Rice Krispies, penises, and banging! OH MY! :ohmy: :giggle:

I can't wait to see B drumming live. But I wish now that I had gotten side stage seats so I could see Larry drumming better. He has such great arms! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
"I just passed Adam, I said, Adam, you're 40, do you have anything to say?
And he said, obscurely, How long do I have to sing this song?" - Bono, in the YahooChat, 12 March 2000

:d'oh:!!!! :giggle:

*snicker* :cute:

So they really have done chats?
Cause I found a transcript the other day...but it seemed suspicious......
I figured it was made up...:hmm:

Does the thought of that turn you on Bri? I didn't have a camera in with me, but boy do i wish i did eh?!?! What a bummer!!!! You never know - Someone might post pix of that spesh moment!!!!!

Sad_Girl said:

He wasn't... Oh. My. God. :drool: :combust: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom