PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Why not?
I said she should experiment.....:wink:

And look, Russty wants to play rough...:combust:

:laugh:

Night Dazz :hug:

Susan, have you heard about our meet up!? It was such fun! :hyper:
:heart: :clonelove:

I love it when russty is angry:drool: maybe we will get spanked with that flipflop:hyper: :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm sure it'll turn out ok. Don't worry yourself by reading too much info, or jumping to conclusions. :hug::heart: (not that I ever did that no sirree......:shifty: )

I've been trying not to think about it. :sigh:

Throwing myself into work over the past few days has helped...

*points and laughs at -->
6.gif

:lmao: :lmao:
10.gif

wtf is up with that smiley? I just found it and nearly blew a gasket laughing.....I am so tired:lmao: :lmao: *wipes tears

Dismantled said:

lucky for you flip flops turn me on:drool:

:wink:

All I got was clean too from my shower:madspit: I came out all sexy like........even matched my underwear for once......all I got was talk:| then I got mad:| so now I have on sweats and here I am:D :D

I never got to the sexy clothes stage. I was informed while we were drying off that we couldn't do it while Mini-cat was still awake, cuz I'm "too loud". Thanks a fucking lot for nothing. ARGH! :mad: I thought he was kidding at that point and then the phone rang. It was his damn girlfriend. He was standing there talking to her with a towel on. He gets off the phone and tells me to put clothes on already, cuz she is coming over! :censored: So supposedly she is coming over to borrow his truck so she can use it to go to school tomorrow. Which I figure means he expects to use my Suburban to get to work. Since his other truck doesn't have a battery in it. Some how I don't think anyone is getting any tonight. :|

Russty Cat said:

I never got to the sexy clothes stage. I was informed while we were drying off that we couldn't do it while Mini-cat was still awake, cuz I'm "too loud". Thanks a fucking lot for nothing. ARGH! :mad: I thought he was kidding at that point and then the phone rang. It was his damn girlfriend. He was standing there talking to her with a towel on. He gets off the phone and tells me to put clothes on already, cuz she is coming over! :censored: So supposedly she is coming over to borrow his truck so she can use it to go to school tomorrow. Which I figure means he expects to use my Suburban to get to work. Since his other truck doesn't have a battery in it. Some how I don't think anyone is getting any tonight. :|

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: what!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT !!!!!

Bri - Yes! I had been reading a bit about your meeting at Ikeafest in TO&i couldn't believe that you were meeting while we were meeting in London&Glasgow!!! :hyper: :hyper:

It's amazing! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

She's so agressive and assertive....:combust:

Think she'll bang hard like B? :wink:

:laugh:
Hmm......is it just me...or do our spontaneous orgies get stranger all the time?

stranger the better:drool: :drool: :drool:

I don't know...B can bang pretty hard.....

:drool:

That has to be the best smiley yet!

I really do need to find one with a big flip flop smacking a little smiliey in the arse!

Dis get ready for a good beating! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:

:hmm:
Is it ghosts having sex?

:lmao: omg bri....you kill me!

there are floating above a dancing banana:ohmy: hey.....why is that stupid banana so happy:eyebrow: ......I don't want to know.......:|

Russty Cat said:
That has to be the best smiley yet!

I really do need to find one with a big flip flop smacking a little smiliey in the arse!

Dis get ready for a good beating! :wink:

ready
5.gif

smack me hard baby:drool:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom