PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I nearly had a really good dream last night, too, Damn it. :mad: Orlando Bloom, Me, alone.... the intentions were quite clear... (at one point someone actually knock on the door and then opened it slightly, holding out a condom :giggle: which Orli graciously accepted) and then damn it! it had to turn into a freaking nightmare with some madman running around the movie set with an automatic rifle killing people who didn't believe me when I tried to warn them it was real and not a prank or part of a movie :rant:

Why can't I have sex in my dreams, even? :scream:
:sigh: Sorry. I'm done now. Really. :reject:

extra :hug:

loved the electrical storm & Gone4 Wallpapers1 do you have to silloutte some of those B photos? or were they close to like that , so a much easier job to do.

Well, i'd love to stay longer but i can hardly keep my eyes open now so i'll be off to bed soon! I've really missed all of you v much&i'll be able to get nack to speaking with Wild&Jem tom nite!!!

dazzledbylight said:

extra :hug:

loved the electrical storm & Gone4 Wallpapers1 do you have to silloutte some of those B photos? or were they close to like that , so a much easier job to do.

I couldn't believe my luck finding them but they were just close up's with a plain blank white background

susanp6 said:
Sorry dazz - I meant to say hi, but i'm such a perve about B at the moment and my head's all over the place as it's been such a buzz meeting the 3 girls!! It was a very close-up HD i saw!!!!! :drool:

I'm so glad to be back here, even tho' i wish i was still staring endlessly at Bono!!!!! What a sexay beast!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

hey I'm not insulted at all,su :hug:

I now you're syill Buzzzzed and rightfully so :yes:! :wink:

VP!!!!!!!!
4.gif

Oh my god! That has got to be the worst thing ever!! I don't know if I'd rather be the kid or the parent in that situation:|

~BrightestStar~ said:

We're always willing to lend a hand,or whatever's neccessary... ..aren't we Dis?
:sexywink: :flirt: :drool:

oh sure we are very accomadating...spelling:huh: anywho...yes we will lend a hand...........loofa.........anything:wink: :drool:

OMG :reject: I just remembered how that dream started... :lmao: apparantly Orli was bored. we were just standing there, doing nothing, waiting around for something or another, and I turned to him and said
'So... wanna make out?'

:lmao: :sigh: I wish it were so easy :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
G'night Susan :hug:

Dis and Bri ... :shifty: I'm flattered :flirt:

But :shh: Russty will gets jealous. You don't want to see Russty jealous :no:

:wink:

what the hell...lets make it a foursome:drool: :drool:

omg...I am getting stupid tired....or else drunk:huh: no cannot be I am not drinking....I was going to say something about a sex palace......

i'll have to read your story when i have more net time VP... but if it's close to what i think it is......

my mom used to say to my dad
...along the lines of.... if you DON"t knock first then don't be shocked by what you might see.... a very practical woman at times.....

Sad_Girl said:
OMG :reject: I just remembered how that dream started... :lmao: apparantly Orli was bored. we were just standing there, doing nothing, waiting around for something or another, and I turned to him and said
'So... wanna make out?'

You're soooo smooth. :love: :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:
'So... wanna make out?'

thats not how its suppose to happen:ohmy:

thats how I nabbed BF:wink: Kidding.......not really:lmao:

dazzledbylight said:
i'll have to read your story when i have more net time VP... but if it's close to what i think it is......

my mom used to say to my dad
...along the lines of.... if you DON"t knock first then don't be shocked by what you might see.... a very prectical woman at times.....

You have to read it to fully appreciate the awfulness of it. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm going to see U2 at the Palace of Auburn Hills in October. You know I'm forever going to be thinking of it as the sex palace now :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: omg..glad I could help*wipes tear

bono's sex palace:drool:

Dazz!!! :hug: :hug:

VP - I'm trying to leave, but this place is attracting me like a magnet at the moment, as i'm bursting with all the excitement!!

I've been trying to catch up with some of your meet with Bri too in between everything!On the 2nd nite of the London shows, it was the hottest day there on record&i couldn't believe how lucky i have been!!! :happy: :) :love:

Sad_Girl said:
G'night Susan :hug:

Dis and Bri ... :shifty: I'm flattered :flirt:

But :shh: Russty will gets jealous. You don't want to see Russty jealous :no:

Okay so I go take a shower with Mr. Cat thinking I might get some, but noooo all I got was fucking clean! I can do that on my own damn time!

Then I come back to this crap! :mad: Dis and Bri you better back away from my woman before we need to take this outside! I have a flip flop and I know how to use it! :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm going to see U2 at the Palace of Auburn Hills in October. You know I'm forever going to be thinking of it as the sex palace now :laugh:

Man and all we have in SF is the Cow Palace! And somehow that just doesn't sound as fun. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Okay so I go take a shower with Mr. Cat thinking I might get some, but noooo all I got was fucking clean! I can do that on my own damn time!

Then I come back to this crap! :mad: Dis and Bri you better back away from my woman before we need to take this outside! I have a flip flop and I know how to use it! :madspit:

lucky for you flip flops turn me on:drool:

All I got was clean too from my shower:madspit: I came out all sexy like........even matched my underwear for once......all I got was talk:| then I got mad:| so now I have on sweats and here I am:D :D

Back
Top Bottom