PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't think me and BF have even been witnessed...............:ohmy: almost but I don't think so:scratch:

Bri and I got caught once:drool:

I nearly had a really good dream last night, too, Damn it. :mad: Orlando Bloom, Me, alone.... the intentions were quite clear... (at one point someone actually knock on the door and then opened it slightly, holding out a condom :giggle: which Orli graciously accepted) and then damn it! it had to turn into a freaking nightmare with some madman running around the movie set with an automatic rifle killing people who didn't believe me when I tried to warn them it was real and not a prank or part of a movie :rant:

Why can't I have sex in my dreams, even? :scream:

:sigh: Sorry. I'm done now. Really. :reject:

seen we've been on the topic of HD's tonight
and su [:wave:s]was going on about that in her very own city, while not up on the screen :laugh: like her concert, I in NYC in 2001 fall saw the rare hd sighting myself :wink:....

i wasn't "looking" i was too far away to really go there at all, if I';d even thought about it at that point....I'd been too bussy singing along AND crying my eyes out at the same time during that show.. This was

Sad_Girl said:
I nearly had a really good dream last night, too, Damn it. :mad: Orlando Bloom, Me, alone.... the intentions were quite clear... (at one point someone actually knock on the door and then opened it slightly, holding out a condom :giggle: which Orli graciously accepted) and then damn it! it had to turn into a freaking nightmare with some madman running around the movie set with an automatic rifle killing people who didn't believe me when I tried to warn them it was real and not a prank or part of a movie :rant:

Why can't I have sex in my dreams, even? :scream:

:sigh: Sorry. I'm done now. Really. :reject:

wacked dream SG:lmao: :lmao: I always score big in my dreams...then wake up embarresed cause in my dream I was making so much noise.......:reject:

Bri - When ruff looked at my pic with B, her jaw dropped on the floor, her eyes were popping out of her head&then she said to me: "Susan - I'd say that's the best fan pic i've EVER seen with Bono!" OMG!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool: She thought he was really hot in it, like you all did on Sat nite!!! :love:

Dismantled said:

Bri and I got caught once:drool:

By Bono, right? :wink: :combust:

awww SG :hug: :hug:
groupssocksandels.jpg

They're all waiting to get into your dreams.....Bono just lost the key...:wink:

:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

By Bono, right? :wink: :combust:

awww SG :hug: :hug:
groupssocksandels.jpg

They're all waiting to get into your dreams.....Bono just lost the key...:wink:

:hug:

of course....he caught us with the fuzzy handcuffs....:drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
Bri - When ruff looked at my pic with B, her jaw dropped on the floor, her eyes were popping out of her head&then she said to me: "Susan - I'd say that's the best fan pic i've EVER seen with Bono!" OMG!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool: She thought he was really hot in it, like you all did on Sat nite!!! :love:

:happy: :heart:
It was *such* a hot pic! You're so luckey! :hug:

Sorry dazz - I meant to say hi, but i'm such a perve about B at the moment and my head's all over the place as it's been such a buzz meeting the 3 girls!! It was a very close-up HD i saw!!!!! :drool:

I'm so glad to be back here, even tho' i wish i was still staring endlessly at Bono!!!!! What a sexay beast!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, that link goes to the first page of the tread, for some reason...it starts on page 18. :yikes:

oh:lmao: I got through like 5 pages and was like....uhhh not here....he he he..lemme try again :wink:

Back
Top Bottom