Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Believe someone is going to realize what a mistake they made after reading your e-mail,lol. That was just sheer stupidity to announce who get's eliminated! Would have been one thing if the show had already aired.

I couldn't believe they spoiled it! There was no warning - just - "so and so was eliminated from Rock Star." The show hasn't aired yet, so keep that crap to yourself, people! :angry:

:lol: I'll be okay. It's funny, I've heard several different names mentioned as being eliminated tonight, so I'm hoping it won't be who my DJ's mentioned! :D

BonosBaby12 said:
Believe someone is going to realize what a mistake they made after reading your e-mail,lol. That was just sheer stupidity to announce who get's eliminated! Would have been one thing if the show had already aired.

:yes: I'm all for gossiping about the show after it's aired, but I don't want to hear spoilers before it airs. :D

Same here! I usually multi-task, so it's not bad. Occasionally I do feel guilty about how much time I spend here while I'm at work. But I always get complimented on what a hard and good worker I am, so I figure there's no problem just yet.

You don't strike me as the type who would neglect their work. Seems you have nothing to worry about with spending time on here :). Now if you were glued to the computer 24/7 than I would begin to wonder :wink:

:lmao: Yeah, that would be a problem. I might become like that crazy video of the German kid going ballistic on his computer. :lol: I don't know if you saw that, but it was posted somewhere around here. Very scary! :lol:

I haven't seen it yet but it sounds frightening! :lmao:

Remember when we first got the internet and I would get sooooo mad if the phone rang so I couldn't get online. Now looking back on it I can't help but to laugh :lmao:

:lol: I remember back in those days, a former friend of mine had what was considered high speed back then. She would get so incredibly impatient if it took a few minutes for the page to load. It always annoyed me that she had no patience - I was just enthralled with the internet, and didn't care how long it took.

Now I do the same thing. :lol: I'm so used to my high speed at home, that when my work internet takes a few minutes longer I start to get a bit impatient. :lol:

I seriously don't have any patience for the internet any more. It's so sad. I'm totally spoiled. Whenever I visit my parents, I hate using their internet. They have a super sweet computer, but only have dial-up, as they're hardly ever at home, and can use the internet at their work. So whenever I stay with them for a while, I only check my email, as I don't have the patience to wait for other pages to load. :giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:
See you young people have just been much too spoiled nowadays! :madwife: :wink: Whatever happened to snail mail where you would to have wait a really long time to get your mail? :giggle:

I'm not that much younger than you, I think. :wink:

I used to write letters all the time. I saved most of the ones I received. It's kinda cool reading them again. I wrote letters to about 5 or 6 different people, and I would usually send one a week or something. As soon as I got an email address though, that totally changed.

ThoraSEB said:

I'm not that much younger than you, I think. :wink:

I used to write letters all the time. I saved most of the ones I received. It's kinda cool reading them again. I wrote letters to about 5 or 6 different people, and I would usually send one a week or something. As soon as I got an email address though, that totally changed.

Ok well you aren't but still :giggle:

I kept all of my letters from the old days too. Used to write to my best friend regularly who only lived like a half an hour from me,lol. E-mail is addictive though :crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:
omg, the bar in the crotia pics look like they have those tv censor bars! :lol:

I know!! :lmao:

On another website I frequent, we're doing this thing where our names are put in a hat, then drawn out, and we send the person we have stuff in the mail. It's really fun. There's one for random stuff, alcohol, and music. I just got my random package this week, and it's so much fun! It's so nice to get fun stuff in the mail, rather than bills, which is what I normally get. I have a few magazine subscriptions, but it's basically only bills.

ThoraSEB said:

On another website I frequent, we're doing this thing where our names are put in a hat, then drawn out, and we send the person we have stuff in the mail. It's really fun. There's one for random stuff, alcohol, and music. I just got my random package this week, and it's so much fun! It's so nice to get fun stuff in the mail, rather than bills, which is what I normally get. I have a few magazine subscriptions, but it's basically only bills.

That is such a cool idea! Worst thing is expecting something in the mail and finding it didn't come but bills did :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom