Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lukas was the first singer, Sami

It's fan selection week, and they all ended up with their wildcard choices, which were songs that other contestants had already performed

this is getting really tough - I think all of the singers who are still there are truly awesome performers

Of course, my crush on Toby makes it a little easier to decide who to vote for :wink:

I had Jeffy today, then we all went to his 1st grade registration :cute: and I have him again tomorrow and Thursday.

It's nice because I didn't really expect to have him here like this again, since he's now an all-day every day school kid :heart:

But I didn't get a LOT of sims playing in, FYI

I only got to play with Jo's Sim and Thora's Sim today

*we're sorry but Sad_Girl can't come to the computer right now because she has simultaneously melted, combusted and imploded with sexual frustration. *

I found out this weekend that my Brother Dave and his wife are both rooting for Toby to win, as well :hyper: :happy:

Not for the same reasons, I suspect :shifty: at least where Dave's concerned :sexywink:

Hey BB12 :wave:

oflove.jpg

sing.jpg

romance.jpg

couch.jpg

bed.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
this is getting really tough - I think all of the singers who are still there are truly awesome performers

Of course, my crush on Toby makes it a little easier to decide who to vote for :wink:

Same with me :sexywink: :love:

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom