Pleban girls party: Hot and flexible siberians...we go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
“I’m sorry Gioia”, he said gruffly. “I-I-I’ll come back in a bit”. With that he left the room and closed the door behind him with what could be considered a slam.

Gioia groaned and covered her eyes with her hand. She had no idea what he had seen. She couldn’t remember how much the water covered. She had known the man for only two nights and he had already seen her in a tub! She was so embarrassed! No wait! Embarrassed? Bono saw her naked in the tub! She thought about this for a moment. She could not have mistaken the look on his face. She couldn’t read his mind but the look spoke volumes. It spoke of shock and surprise but not annoyance. A warm flush crept over her but it definitely wasn’t embarrassment anymore.

Bono took a moment to compose himself. He leaned heavily against the door he just slammed. He closed his eyes to revisit the absolute vision he just experienced.

The twilight sun had bathed the bedroom in a soft glow, almost as if by candlelight. In the center of the room was a deep brass tub and in it sat Gioia, eyes closed, reveling in its steamy, soothing caress. Her moistened lips held a slight smile as if her thoughts were entertaining to her. Her wet hair curled around her ears and against her forehead, most becomingly.

Despite her initial reaction of dunking deeper, she was completely covered by the soapy water. Her shoulders had been just above the water’s level, her arms and hands beneath its’s surface. For an instant, Bono pictured that her hands were running up and down the length of her body, helping the water in its caress. That image had been his undoing, and he felt himself harden in reaction. He needed to leave the room quickly.

:shifty:
elevated1HD.jpg

For the ..erm..visual learners.....

WildHoney said:

But not at a U2 gig. Need to be fully aware of Bono in fesh.....:drool:

yesh.....don't drink at a bono gigsh....we need to see Bono is the FESH............*falls over drunk drooling on self:drool:

Oh no i wouldn't be drunk at the U2 concert, except maybe for a pint of Stella a few hours before!! :wink:

Bri - so in the US it's 21, but in Canada it's 19? Seems strange!

susanp6 said:
Oh no i wouldn't be drunk at the U2 concert, except maybe for a pint of Stella a few hours before!! :wink:

yes in the US its 21.....:| which isn't a bad thing I guess

susanp6 said:

I've thought about getting shwilly at a U2 gig...not plastered..just buzzed:drunk:

If only Wild, but it's unfortunate i live almost 400 miles away!!

But it would be great to have some female Bono fanatics to help share in my Bono watching - YESH!!!! (Are we turning into Shir Shean Connery here?!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
We Canadians are so mature..we can handle our drink 3 yrs before youse! :tongue:

:hug:

:madspit:

Ok thats IT!! I am bringing a keg, we are going to meet in the middle and have a drink off........we'll see which country can handle it drinks:madspit: :wink:

Dismantled said:

:madspit:

Ok thats IT!! I am bringing a keg, we are going to meet in the middle and have a drink off........we'll see which country can handle it drinks:madspit: :wink:

:lmao:

*Bri and Dis sitting on some invisible line..glaring over their glasses at eachother*
*susan walks by with bono*
*bri and dis....drop theri drinks and follow after*
Bono can bring anyone together ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

*Bri and Dis sitting on some invisible line..glaring over their glasses at eachother*
*susan walks by with bono*
*bri and dis....drop theri drinks and follow after*
Bono can bring anyone together ;)

:drool: then they all come back and do keg stands and get really really plastered and Bono pleads with us to take advantage of him...............:reject: :drool:

I swear every time i see that pic, Bri - :drool: :drool: :drool:

TOO MUCH!!!! What a swell party we would have while living it up on the streets&in the houses of dear ole Dublin!!

Have fun with yer man, Wild! Lucky you! :wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom