Pleban girls party: Hot and flexible siberians...we go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
30 more&i'm there! I haven't given up, although i am getting tired!

:yawn: :yawn:

Come on - I challenge you all to say THE most outrageous thing yet?????!!!!!

susanp6 said:
30 more&i'm there! I haven't given up, although i am getting tired!

:yawn: :yawn:

Come on - I challenge you all to say THE most outrageous thing yet?????!!!!!

Bring it on chickie!!!!

A bit later, a more calm, together, and slightly intoxicated, Bono opened the door to the bedroom and slowly peeked inside. Gioia was already in bed, curled up on her side. Soft moonlight filtered through the window.

Bono crept toward the bed. He pulled his boots off. They thumped on the floor and he winced. Next came his socks and his shirt. He let them fall into a small heap on the floor. He unbuttoned his pants, all the while watching Gioia’s form. Did he want to wake her? He wasn’t sure. He left it up to the fates. He unzipped his pants. The slight sound seemed deafening in the silence.

He slipped out of his pants and stood there a moment in his underwear. What if she woke up and saw him standing there? He looked down at himself and smiled wryly at the part of his body that lacked control.

He would’ve laughed out loud if he didn’t feel slightly pathetic.
He put his hands to the waistband of his briefs with every intention of removing them.

:drool:

What's everyones' fav smilie?(she asked, desperately trying to find ANY excuse to add post!) :laugh:

Mines' is definitely: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Bri! Where did you get that?

If they can write THAT then we aren't too bad........the only part of his body he couldn't control:drool: .....isn't the mind a facinating thing:|

susanp6 said:
What's everyones' fav smilie?(she asked, desperately trying to find ANY excuse to add post!) :laugh:

Mines' is definitely: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: #1 in my book!!!

Ok...whats the dumbest thing you have ever done.....drunk

*gets out list

Teehee - - taped Irishmen!!

Oh dear Wild you HAD to say that didn't you? I was on the verge of making that type of comment myself! :ohmy:

WOW BRi! That is SOME piece of fanfic!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I think i actually remember reading that! :wink:

pst....she even says he gets hard :ohmy:

(is gonna dream tongiht :D)

Hmmm Irishmen look good when bound...:D
bondage5.jpg

1. Crawling through a goat pasture throwing up/laughing/crying all at once.............
2. Dancing at the company party (ok I work for a school mind you) drunk off my ass, holding a beer over my head and singing "THe Devil went down to Georgia" as loud as I could........then doing the chicken dance........
3. Getting stuck under my dorm bed...

~BrightestStar~ said:

bondage5.jpg

:ohmy: she said that!! I'm getting hard just thinking of it...and I don't even think I can do that!

~BrightestStar~ said:

bondage5.jpg

Bono totally helpless.....

* loads of dirty perveted thoughts went through wild's mind. I can do anything to you B and you can't do anything about it. B smiled * i know it's great i'm totally at your mercy...ohhhh do that again please oh yeah that's it baby....

~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh: @ Dis

I ain't been drunk....
I think I'd be a scary drunk...
I get high off life. :D
(and d\no by life I don't mean drugs :madspit: )

I don't alot and I was never a big partier...but I have had my moments!!! Good for you Bri! Your not 21 yet are you?

you wouldn't be scary...you'd be frickin funny!!!

Sometimes it's good being drunk, though!

I enjoyed some red wine tonite to cheer myself up! :drunk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Allow me to bring evidence.....

well.....its been a blast here, I had a good time meeting you all. Hope to catch you round.....*preparing to be kicked out...afraid of what Bri is bringing

Back
Top Bottom