Pleban Girls Party - Hockey, Soccer and Cold turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy :wave:

Actually, the only channel that works on my tv currently is the Aux channel that my dvd player uses :lol: The channel button's busted and the remote was lost *thinks* Two moves ago? Three? (The tv's 10 yrs old.)

Drea said:
You should hear my sister's Michigan accent from doing 3 years of univ there :lol: Those of you who've heard SG speak will know what I mean - Megan sounds like that, though it's slowly softening since she's been back home :wink: Of course that part of Michigan also sounds like a Buffalo accent for some wierd reason, I should remember to warn her of that when she moves here if the accent's still there *g*

:lmao: Reminds me of the Chicago accent! :lmao:

Drea said:
Weldy :wave:

Actually, the only channel that works on my tv currently is the Aux channel that my dvd player uses :lol: The channel button's busted and the remote was lost *thinks* Two moves ago? Three? (The tv's 10 yrs old.)

Hey SG and Drea :wave:

Sounds like my TV....mine was 5-6 years old and if I turn the TV off...it's a struggle just to turn it back on! Well, I did this on Sunday and the other day as I was walking towards my recliner...the TV fell flat on its face on top of my mom's and mine's shoes.....but I think the TV is offically broken :sad:

Back
Top Bottom