PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

:hug: It will! You know how insatiable he is! I'm gonna be exhausted by the time you get back!

*watches you suspciously* I can say it faster than I can type it.

I can type it and say it at the same time *pats self on back* :D

I tried yelling, but as soon as he sat down I started crying. :( So I told him about my issue with my friend. He actually took it really well. He said that I shouldn't feel weird about it. That he was glad I was honest with him and that he has no problem with me spending time with her. He did ask if I wanted to have sex with her. I told him no that wasn't an issue at least for now. He said that I could always be honest with him about this stuff. So I asked him how he felt about me kissing her. He laughed and said that he wanted to watch! :lol: Typical guy!

He did ask if I wanted to have sex with him since I was all hot and bothered! :lmao: I told him no thanks. :giggle: I told him he should see her on Sunday and he would know why I'm attracted to her. So he is going to drop me off on Sunday so he can see her. He is being so totally nonchalant about the whole thing I'm so surprised. I was really sobbing and couldn't even look him in the face in the beginning. He kept saying he wasn't mad at all and its not a problem. I'm so glad I finally told him.

Russty Cat said:
I tried yelling, but as soon as he sat down I started crying. :( So I told him about my issue with my friend. He actually took it really well. He said that I shouldn't feel weird about it. That he was glad I was honest with him and that he has no problem with me spending time with her. He did ask if I wanted to have sex with her. I told him no that wasn't an issue at least for now. He said that I could always be honest with him about this stuff. So I asked him how he felt about me kissing her. He laughed and said that he wanted to watch! :lol: Typical guy!

He did ask if I wanted to have sex with him since I was all hot and bothered! :lmao: I told him no thanks. :giggle: I told him he should see her on Sunday and he would know why I'm attracted to her. So he is going to drop me off on Sunday so he can see her. He is being so totally nonchalant about the whole thing I'm so surprised. I was really sobbing and couldn't even look him in the face in the beginning. He kept saying he wasn't mad at all and its not a problem. I'm so glad I finally told him.

Typical guy :lmao: :hug:

I even told him that she showed me her breast last time we were together to show me her tattoos. He laughed and said I did conviently forget to mention that last time. To me it really wasn't a big deal at the time. But I did mention the fact that eventually she is going to have to touch my chest to do the tattoo and is that gonna be an issue. He said not a problem, heck male doctors touch them all the time. She is so professional I know she won't do anything in appropriate. Hell for all I know she isn't even bi. But I usually have really good gay-dar and it is going off like a siren. :giggle:

And the fact that she use to own a shop in one of the biggest gay districts in Australia is also a big clue. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I even told him that she showed me her breast last time we were together to show me her tattoos. He laughed and said I did conviently forget to mention that last time. To me it really wasn't a big deal at the time. But I did mention the fact that eventually she is going to have to touch my chest to do the tattoo and is that gonna be an issue. He said not a problem, heck male doctors touch them all the time. She is so professional I know she won't do anything in appropriate. Hell for all I know she isn't even bi. But I usually have really good gay-dar and it is going off like a siren. :giggle:

And the fact that she use to own a shop in one of the biggest gay districts in Australia is also a big clue. :lol:

Good. I'm glad you got that done and taken care of. I was about ready to come rubber banding to your rescue. :lol:

Everything good now? Can I go crash into a heap of exhaustion and dream of Edge?

CeeCee said:
*big, big, big hug* There, see? Did you yell at him for staying out too late? Did you tell him you were worried sick all night? *another big long hug*

I did yell at him and tell him I've been upset all night and him being so late made it worse. He did apologize and swear that he wasn't drinking.

Weldy the "she" happens to be my tattoo artist and hopefully friend. But I have sort of a big attraction to her and that is a bit of a problem for a supposedly straight married christian woman. Lets just say this whole thing has blown a big hole in 30 years of my beliefs and is really fucking with my head.

I am getting more work done on sunday and spent quite a bit of time on the phone with her today talking. I just needed to be totally honest with Mr. Cat to make sure that he would be okay with me still seeing her. I dont' want to feel like I'm sneaking around. He is actually being very cool about the whole thing. I'm still wiggin a bit.

Nighty night DG! :hug:

CeeCee said:

Good. I'm glad you got that done and taken care of. I was about ready to come rubber banding to your rescue. :lol:

Everything good now? Can I go crash into a heap of exhaustion and dream of Edge?

Yes, my maiden in shining armor you have my permission to go to sleep now. :hug: :heart: But Mr. Cat did say I should warn all of you....no one is safe now. :sexywink: mwhahaha :evil:

Seriously thank you so much for your support in this, it means the world to me! :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy the "she" happens to be my tattoo artist and hopefully friend. But I have sort of a big attraction to her and that is a bit of a problem for a supposedly straight married christian woman. Lets just say this whole thing has blown a big hole in 30 years of my beliefs and is really fucking with my head.

I am sorry for saying this (I can't put this lightly but...) but I think this is your body's way of saying "I want to try something different with my life". You know...more bang for your buck.

Yea...Christianity frowns on this sort of thing.....but we are all human being and need to try out new things sometimes.

Russty Cat said:

Yes, my maiden in shining armor you have my permission to go to sleep now. :hug: :heart: But Mr. Cat did say I should warn all of you....no one is safe now. :sexywink: mwhahaha :evil:

Seriously thank you so much for your support in this, it means the world to me! :heart:

Safe from what? Really...safe from what? We are Pleban for christ sakes! We can take on anything...sexual or not...:wink:

Russty Cat said:

:giggle: Maiden in shining armor? I like that. :hug: :heart:

He's warning me, is he? :lol: Maybe he should be warned. My bf says I can see other women if I want. Mwaha!

You're welcome, glad I could help!

And now! I am off to Edgey's trousers! Night girls, and I'll see you all tomorrow evening when I get done working my dad's shop for him! (Gee pay me to sit around and watch telly and read books, sure, why not? Lemme work on my U2 resteraunt while I'm at it!)

Good night ladies! Sweet/naughty Bono/Larry/Adam/Edge dreams to one an all!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I am sorry for saying this (I can't put this lightly but...) but I think this is your body's way of saying "I want to try something different with my life". You know...more bang for your buck.

Yea...Christianity frowns on this sort of thing.....but we are all human being and need to try out new things sometimes.

Weldy I think you are right in a way. I think about kissing her and I just get butterflies in my stomach. If I wasn't married I would go for it. I've never felt like this about a woman before, but I think its beyond her being a woman. Its more about her just being this amazing person who reached in and touched my soul and made me feel good about myself. That doesn't happen often in life.

Nighty night Cindy! :hug: See you tomorrow. Sweet Edgey/Russty dreams. :sexywink: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Weldy I think you are right in a way. I think about kissing her and I just get butterflies in my stomach. If I wasn't married I would go for it. I've never felt like this about a woman before, but I think its beyond her being a woman. Its more about her just being this amazing person who reached in and touched my soul and made me feel good about myself. That doesn't happen often in life.

Nighty night Cindy! :hug: See you tomorrow. Sweet Edgey/Russty dreams. :sexywink: :lol:

Maybe you should think about it for a while....do what is best for yourself...and if you want...you can also get your husband involved too....he seems like a normal guy.

I would imagine he would want a threesome....in a way/sometime in his life.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Maybe you should think about it for a while....do what is best for yourself...and if you want...you can also get your husband involved too....he seems like a normal guy.

I would imagine he would want a threesome....in a way/sometime in his life.

I don't know if anything would ever happen, since I'm such a jealous pain in the bum. I don't know if I could handle seeing someone else touch him. heehee

Probably for now I'll just be happy if her and I become good friends. I'd just be happy to spend time with her. This puts a whole new flavor on traveling with other women in my life though. :lol: We so are not going to be drinking together now. :lmao: Who knows what could happen! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I don't know if anything would ever happen, since I'm such a jealous pain in the bum. I don't know if I could handle seeing someone else touch him. heehee

Probably for now I'll just be happy if her and I become good friends. I'd just be happy to spend time with her. This puts a whole new flavor on traveling with other women in my life though. :lol: We so are not going to be drinking together now. :lmao: Who knows what could happen! :lol:

Yea...being friends would be a good idea at the moment...and plus...I really don't know anything about sex firsthand....cause of my 21 years a "pain in the ass" Virgin.

OK, I'm too lazy to try and sleep now :lol:.

Russty-maybe you should consider getting another tattoo artist? If she does swing both ways, you don't want to put flames to the fire. :lol: :hug:

Oh trust me waiting is a good idea! It can only cause you pain and heartache like me!!!

Sometimes I miss my carefree virgin days. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom