PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca! :hug: Have a good trip! I'll miss you! *snugs*

Weldy - you mean thos small cans that are like 4 or 6 ounces? How many have you had? I don't like pepsi, but I've discovered it'll wake me up better than Mt. Dew will now.

Russ - You still here, hon?

Thanks guys! :hug: Its so nice to have company. I should be use to this by now. But it always pisses me off. This is one of the only big problems in our marriage. He does this often. Honestly I think its his passive aggresive way of getting me back for leaving. And he knows that I'm leaving again in 7 weeks and he was being all pissy about it last night. He can never just say that he doesn't like me to go, he just has to be a total bitch about not coming home.

Weldy - Dear God. You'll be up till 8 am at least!

DG - Why is it awesome?

Russ - It's possible. He might feel that he doesn't want you ruin it by saying anything directly to you so he stays out all night. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Not really CeeCee....I'm kinda chuncky...so the sugar will take a little longer to fully take effect. And plus...I'm a deep sleeper.

So you're one of those fluffy people too? :giggle: I'm oh so cute and fluffy.

Which begs me to ask, is B cute and fluffy too?

CeeCee said:
Mucca :hug: With you and VP both gone, I dunno how I'm gonna last. I'm gonna have to keep Edge company all by myself! *sniffles and clings to Mucca*

I'm sure it's just going to be terrible with having Edge all to yourself :wink:

The week will fly by and I'll be back before you can even say Edgey-rocks-my-socks :hug:

Mucca said:

The week will fly by and I'll be back before you can even say Edgey-rocks-my-socks :hug:

Bono-rocks-my-socks has a better ring to it IMO. :wink:

I'll miss you :sad: :hug:

I'm going to watch U2 uncovered and then it's off to bed :drool::drool:

Night girls :hug:
Sweet B/Edge Dreams!

For Cindy :hug:
5cb6d171.jpg

Guess who just pulled into the fucking driveway! And who is know going to get the arse chewing of their life! Don't worry I'm not going anyplace. I'm gonna make his arse come in here and watch a damn U2 video while I puter and yell at him! :mad:

Russty Cat said:
Guess who just pulled into the fucking driveway! And who is know going to get the arse chewing of their life! Don't worry I'm not going anyplace. I'm gonna make his arse come in here and watch a damn U2 video while I puter and yell at him! :mad:

Turn up the volume so it matches the yelling :giggle:

:hug:

Russty Cat said:

We're here for ya, Russ! *grabs the rubber bands and arms herself*

Mucca said:

:hug: It will! You know how insatiable he is! I'm gonna be exhausted by the time you get back!

*watches you suspciously* I can say it faster than I can type it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom