PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Bri, what do you think of all this Homolka :censored:?? :scream

:tsk:
It's pretty :censored:ed up, that's what it is.
I hope she falls into a hole.
Her interview was disconcerting to say the least.....
Bernardo's yapping.

:|

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I am seriously weirded out by the whole, only 3 :silent: familes thing.....
:uhoh: :yikes:

....:hmm:

On the up and up though.....doesn't that mean if B ever wants to find me..
He shouldn't have any trouble?
:hyper:

lol

~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao: @ the pic SG

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:lmao:

:wave: Hi Cindy. :eyebrow: plotting, hmm? :shifty: Me too! :wink:

Yes. Plotting. Now I'm debating making Bono a bracelet. I need to be stopped! The flag is enough, the Edge like parts of my brain are saying! The Bono like parts are enthusiatic of the idea! And the Larry parts are asking how much it will all cost, while the Adam parts wonder where the mini-bar is!

Hi Cindy :hug: I was thinking of you earlier when they announced about the Tropical Storm Cindy on the news. :giggle:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tsk:
It's pretty :censored:ed up, that's what it is.
I hope she falls into a hole.
Her interview was disconcerting to say the least.....
Bernardo's yapping.

I'm sorry to say this but I hope she gets shot in Montreal. :reject: Or something really really bad happens to her. She is the biggest :censored:'d up tool I've ever seen...it's actually nauseating.

prunes.jpg

:eyebrow:

Hey Russ! Yeha, isnt' it spiffy? I was a tropical storm! My one claim to fame!

What's allt his she stuff? What're we discussing besides B's philathropic efforts. (I didn't spell that right, the Edge like bits of my brain are saying but I don't care at this point. You all meant what I knew.)

FlyYourKite said:

:cute: Aww that's so great Russty! Eat a full meal before you go or I'll have to smack you with a flipflop :laugh: I want to know how it goes and see pictures of course! :hyper:

:lol: I was thinking about that earlier. We are going to go to church and then brunch before I go. I wanted her to be able to sleep in a bit. Ive been trying to think of an outfit I can wear to church that will work to get the work done. My leg is easy, but if I end up doing the tattoo on my back instead of my arm, I think I'll just have to take my shirt off. :ohmy: :wink:

CeeCee said:
Hey Russ! Yeha, isnt' it spiffy? I was a tropical storm! My one claim to fame!

What's allt his she stuff? What're we discussing besides B's philathropic efforts. (I didn't spell that right, the Edge like bits of my brain are saying but I don't care at this point. You all meant what I knew.)

We're talking about Karla loserface Homolka. I'm way too :crazy: to type out the whole story...but basically she was just released from prison. She and her little friend Paul Bernardo raped, tortured and killed numerous teenaged girls in the early 90s I think it was...including Karla's own younger sister.

FlyYourKite said:

I'm sorry to say this but I hope she gets shot in Montreal. :reject: Or something really really bad happens to her. She is the biggest :censored:'d up tool I've ever seen...it's actually nauseating.

I took some small satisfaction in the fact that she thought people in Quebec didn't care so much...
Turns out thats not true...if they media wide man hunt is any indication. Poor baby. :|

Did you see her interview, I watched it....closely. And she freaks me out. :| How can you talk about killing and raping your 15 year old sister..and not one inch of emotion on her face.
And her smile scared me too.
She's :censored: up........and I hope she gets what she deserves. :|

( and I'm not the type to be so harsh)
And this is from someone who was pretty damn young when the case happened.
I was only, like 6.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I took some small satisfaction in the fact that she thought people in Quebec didn't care so much...
Turns out thats not true...if they media wide man hunt is any indication. Poor baby. :|

Did you see her interview, I watched it....closely. And she freaks me out. :| How can you talk about killing and raping your 15 year old sister..and not one inch of emotion on her face.

I was only, like 6.

No, no...I agree with you 110%. I saw the interview too and it just amazes me how she shows zero emotion. I can't even imagine it. I was watching the news a few nights ago and they were showing clips of the investigation...even a few scenes from the actual video her and Paul filmed of the girls...and it was just unbelievable.

She is so weird. She was writing to her lawyers from prison using paper that had cartoon animals all over it :eyebrow: And she thinks her parents still love her when her dad can't even look at her anymore.

:| I hate her.

Yikes. Not a case I was familiar with but damn scary stuff. :yikes: Why is she getting released?

** And Russty I have no clue.. One of the Virgin Prunes, perhaps? :shrug:

Elessarian said:
Question for all the over 25's....do you find that headaches are more frequent in your later twenties...even if you've never been troubled by them before?

I have headaches often. Soemtimes they're allergie realted due to indoor and outdoor allergies. Soemtimes it's a too quick change int he weather, a sudden drop in the barrometer or something. Soemtimes it's simple like I've been running aobut without my glasses or reading without them, or that I'm exhausted.

Sad_Girl said:
Yikes. Not a case I was familiar with but damn scary stuff. :yikes: Why is she getting released?

** And Russty I have no clue.. One of the Virgin Prunes, perhaps? :shrug:

She is done her 12 year sentence :|

Homolka twice gave drugs to her younger sister Tammy, 15, so that Bernardo could rape her. The teenager choked on her own vomit and died after the second assault, two days before Christmas in 1990.

Honestly...

FlyYourKite said:

We're talking about Karla loserface Homolka. I'm way too :crazy: to type out the whole story...but basically she was just released from prison. She and her little friend Paul Bernardo raped, tortured and killed numerous teenaged girls in the early 90s I think it was...including Karla's own younger sister.

You mean the Barbie and Ken serial killers? *is suck a weird person* The woman who gave her sister drugs, taped her bf raping her sister and then her sister vomited and asphixiated on it?

Hmm... Eles, My health had been :censored: up in general, stress, depression, exposure because of work, etc... but I will say that my headaches are worse than they used to be. I don't know about more frequent, never really thought about it

I'm usually pretty familiar with major cases like that :scratch: The criminal mind is fascinating and I spend a lot of time thinking about that sort of thing (as subjects for novels) but The details (although really really freaky) aren't ringing any bells. 12 years? for more than one death, or just one?

FlyYourKite said:

No, no...I agree with you 110%. I saw the interview too and it just amazes me how she shows zero emotion. I can't even imagine it. I was watching the news a few nights ago and they were showing clips of the investigation...even a few scenes from the actual video her and Paul filmed of the girls...and it was just unbelievable.

She is so weird. She was writing to her lawyers from prison using paper that had cartoon animals all over it :eyebrow: And she thinks her parents still love her when her dad can't even look at her anymore.

:| I hate her.

I watched something on the CBC that went over the whole case.and interviewed crown officials, and some ofher psychiatrists and the rest.
They showed the one psych a letter she wrote.....and he said, after seeing that, he's not so sure on his diagnosis back then....
I've never seen any of the vids of the girls.
But I think it was her own freakin sister that SHE (not he) she raped with a wine bottle.
It's just.....it's horrific.

And what's worse.on the show, they also discussed another girl, a Jane Doe, who karla "forgot" about when she made the deal.
She kidnapped her as a present for Bernardo..and no one was ever charged for it because of her deal.
They also said that once they got the tapes, they didn't need Karla anymore, and could have scrapped the deal..
Oh god...there's so much...I could go on...it was very imformative..and very disturbing..and..
I can't stand thinking about it.

I remember having nightmares when i was little and heard about it.:|

Ya, Cindy, that sounds like them

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I'm usually pretty familiar with major cases like that :scratch: The criminal mind is fascinating and I spend a lot of time thinking about that sort of thing (as subjects for novels) but The details (although really really freaky) aren't ringing any bells. 12 years? for more than one death, or just one?

More than one death...there were 3 or 4 in total, I can't quite remember exactly. Paul is in for life but she got off easy...she pleaded guilty on two counts on manslaughter and got 12 years.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I watched something on the CBC that went over the whole case.and interviewed crown officials, and some ofher psychiatrists and the rest.
They showed the one psych a letter she wrote.....and he said, after seeing that, he's not so sure on his diagnosis....
I've never seen any of the vids of the girls.
But I think it was her own freakin sister that SHE (not he) she raped with a wine bottle.
It's just.....it's horrific.

And what's worse.on the show, they also discussed another girl, a Jane Doe, who karla "forgot" about when she made the deal.
She kidnapped her as a present for Bernardo..and no one was ever charged for it because of her deal.
They also said that once they got the tapes, they didn't need Karla anymore, and could have scrapped the deal..
Oh god...there's so much...I could go on...it was very imformative..and very disturbing..and..
I can't stand thinking about it.

I remember having nightmares when i was little and heard about it.:|

Ya, Cindy, that sounds like them

I took a class at Queens called "The Psychology of Criminal Behaviour" and we tried and tried again to analyze those two but they are simply insane.

The little video footage I saw was so disturbing. I think it was of the Kristin French one...

FlyYourKite said:

More than one death...there were 3 or 4 in total, I can't quite remember exactly. Paul is in for life but she got off easy...she pleaded guilty on two counts on manslaughter and got 12 years.

:| :no: I can't even begin to imagine, especially after reading everything you guys have been posting about the case...

the woman is a complete and total Sociopath! Why would you let someone like that back out into society? Even if she is a follower, there is no lack of sick fucks out there willing to lead her into horrendus things again! :rant: :yell: Augh!!!! I really really wish there were such a thing as Justice in this world

SG - Drea says that the picture you posted on page 27 of the last thread just killed her.

And I find female serial killers intertesing. I'm morbid I know. I hope to get a masters in Egyptology and forensic Anthropology. I want to examin the mummies they keep finding in Egypt of the common people. See what we cna learn from their bodies. But I think a certain amount of respect should be showen to them too. Sorry, tagent.

Anyway, the pleas women often use (that they don't want to loose the man they kill with) and how we so readily buy it in many cases, makes me wonder how many unsolved serial murders there have been that might have been committed by women, and they got away with it because for so many years no one would consider a woman capable of such things.

Sad_Girl said:

:| :no: I can't even begin to imagine, especially after reading everything you guys have been posting about the case...

the woman is a complete and total Sociopath! Why would you let someone like that back out into society? Even if she is a follower, there is no lack of sick fucks out there willing to lead her into horrendus things again! :rant: :yell: Augh!!!! I really really wish there were such a thing as Justice in this world

She's already got a boyfriend.
From prison.
Who killed his girlfriend. :|

She pleaded that she was a victim..that he beat her, and she was too scared to go against him
However, the tapes clearly showed she was enjoying herself.
And many times she was left alone with the girls, while Bernardo went out..she could have set them free.
But she didn't.
And then i saw an interview of her, talking about while Bernardo wa out she'd have girlie talks with the girls..about makeup and stuff.....it made me sick.

It's all so wrong.

Oh, a nice touching part...
When they got married, they already were bound together by the fact they already had killed.
Aw, what a touching way to tell your man I love you.

Last edited:
CeeCee said:
SG - Drea says that the picture you posted on page 27 of the last thread just killed her.

And I find female serial killers intertesing. I'm morbid I know. I hope to get a masters in Egyptology and forensic Anthropology. I want to examin the mummies they keep finding in Egypt of the common people. See what we cna learn from their bodies. But I think a certain amount of respect should be showen to them too. Sorry, tagent.

Anyway, the pleas women often use (that they don't want to loose the man they kill with) and how we so readily buy it in many cases, makes me wonder how many unsolved serial murders there have been that might have been committed by women, and they got away with it because for so many years no one would consider a woman capable of such things.

yeah, the female criminal is a totally different creature from the male. It's a new field that needs to be studied with a lot more time and effort. I've been reading true crime books since I was in like 5th grade (weird? :yes: but it's what I had to read, I'd read all of my books and wanted to read more so I read my moms) and it's unfathomable the things people will do to each other. I will never fully understand people, it's just not humanly possible.
Basically everything I write boils down to that fact, I think.

and Oh, yeah, that picture is sooooo nice :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was only, like 6.

I have been so angry about her whole case! She doesn't deserve freedom or a life!!! Not after what she did!!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom