PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I know. The poor thing. :heart: :hug:
Really, he needs someone to inspect his wardrobe..to prevent fading in strange places, strings hanging in less than helpful areas..and to check his fly.

I humbly volunteer.

I'll be very thorough.

:wink:

:giggle:

I imagine if someone brought it to his attention he'd probably be like, What? No shit! *laughs* What an asshole I must look like! *ziiiip* Eh. *instantly forgets and wanders off*

He was amazing in Empire of The Sun. He was only like 5 or 6 in it. But its a really touching movie.

American Psycho-totally creepy
Reign of Fire-he was really buff and it had dragons, what more do I need to say.
Little Women- He was Laurie. Totally hot, bastard made me cry. hehe
Swing kids-really good touching movie.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I bet you would

I do anything to help my dear B.

Anything.

:laugh:

Has anyone else given a pic to live8??

Elessarian said:

I imagine if someone brought it to his attention he'd probably be like, What? No shit! *laughs* What an asshole I must look like! *ziiiip* Eh. *instantly forgets and wanders off*

His fly was down at a show once...:giggle:
Apparently he turned around while mumbling an apology to the ladies..
Now whether he was apologizing for it being down...or because he had to put it up...
We'll never know.

I give him credit, he handled it better than I would.
Of course, when you have a ton of girls drooling allover themselves cause it's down (rather than laughing at you)...I suppose it's not as embarrassing. :p

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
He was amazing in Empire of The Sun. He was only like 5 or 6 in it. But its a really touching movie.

American Psycho-totally creepy
Reign of Fire-he was really buff and it had dragons, what more do I need to say.
Little Women- He was Laurie. Totally hot, bastard made me cry. hehe
Swing kids-really good touching movie.

*furiously jotting*

:drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I do anything to help my dear B.

Anything.

:laugh:

Has anyone else given a pic to live8??

His fly was down at a show once...:giggle:
Apparently he turned around while mumbling an apology to the ladies..
Now whether he was apologizing for it being down...or because he had to put it up...
We'll never know.

I give him credit, he handled it better than I would.
Of course, when you have a ton of girls drooling allover themselves cause it's down (rather than laughing at you)...I suppose it's not as embarrassing. :p

I'm sure its not the first or the last wardrobe malfunction the public has seen. I'm sure he gets embarrased, but he handles himself well. Women falling all over him probably does help.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wasn't going to give them a pic of B :wink:

Did you give your full name too? <insert slightly internet paranoidness here>
:reject:

Aww :hug:
You don't know why.....but can we help?

:reject: no, just my first name.

You already are :hug:

The costar in Reign of Fire was also in a movie called Dear Frankie. I've been waiting to see Dear Frankie for months and of course our video store didn't get it!!! There is one copy at a video store across town. Who knows if I will ever get to see it. :mad:

Russty Cat said:

I'm sure its not the first or the last wardrobe malfunction the public has seen. I'm sure he gets embarrased, but he handles himself well. Women falling all over him probably does help.

Ooo!
I hope I'm there for his next one! :hyper:

I'll very discertely wave him over..whisper in his ear, and zip him up. And no one will be the wiser.

And I'll die happy.

SG :hug:
I think I'll only give my first name too......that's what i was thinking of doing...I needed encouragement. :lol:

Mind you, when I signed the actual list for some relatives I gave full names cause...cmon, there a couple hundred thousand Kings in Canada.
:lol:

Back from work for the night girls! :wave: :hug:

ELESS!!!!! :hyper: *Runs her over* I received your little package in the mail yesterday and man alive am I forever greatful :bow: Those videos are some of the funniest things I've ever seen (I Will Follow being at the top of the list :lmao:) Seriously though, thank you so much for doing that. I really appreciate it. :hug:

This picture makes me go "Awwww!"
normal_dublin_young6.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

What? :angel:

:lol:

Omg...I just went to yellow pages.ca , and searched my name....for all of Canada.

The list came up with my family, my grandparents, and someone who lives in Alberta.
that's it.
3 freakin familes in Canada??!?
:yikes: :ohmy:

I'm sure thats not the case. :no: thats weird :scratch:

FlyYourKite said:
Back from work for the night girls! :wave: :hug:

ELESS!!!!! :hyper: *Runs her over* I received your little package in the mail yesterday and man alive am I forever greatful :bow: Those videos are some of the funniest things I've ever seen (I Will Follow being at the top of the list :lmao:) Seriously though, thank you so much for doing that. I really appreciate it. :hug:

OMG THANK GOODNESS it finally arrived!!! (like 3 weeks after I mailed it) *phew* I was beginning to think yours and VPs were lost!

I'm glad you've enjoyed it! :hug:

Elessarian said:

OMG THANK GOODNESS it finally arrived!!! (like 3 weeks after I mailed it) *phew* I was beginning to think yours and VPs were lost!

I'm glad you've enjoyed it! :hug:

I was beginning to think they confiscated it at the border for its hotness and explosive properties :laugh: But it's all here safe and sound now. My favourite part was your little commentaries on each video; made the whole thing that much more funny :lol:

You're awesome :up: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

I was beginning to think they confiscated it at the border for its hotness and explosive properties :laugh: But it's all here safe and sound now. My favourite part was your little commentaries on each video; made the whole thing that much more funny :lol:

You're awesome :up: :hug:

My dream career is to be a movie critic...I never miss an opportunity to go on about stuff like that. This time I had a captive audience! :wink:

Hey guys. :wave: Drea is on page 8 of the last thread. Said she'd be along presently.

My dad's safely with his brother. I'm working his shop for him while he's gone. Can't do all the work but I can do the paper work. *snugs all and sundry* SG, luv, you need to stop me. I'm getting too big for my pants. Really. Stop me, SG. I keep plotting.

Sad_Girl said:
This picture makes me go "Awwww!"
normal_dublin_young6.jpg

Yeah, Awww let me at them! :giggle:

Hi Fly!!! :hug: :hyper: I made the appointment this afternoon to have my tattoos done on Sunday. :dance: And I'm still on cloud nine after talking to her. We chatted a bit about her trip to Australia and she said she was really glad to be home and couldn't wait to get to hang out with me! :hyper: She isn't booking any other clients on Sunday so we have plenty of time to do whatever I want. She was laughing and teasing me though about wanting to get so many done. She told me that I was going to be hooked, when I was so relaxed during the first one. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Yeah, Awww let me at them! :giggle:

Hi Fly!!! :hug: :hyper: I made the appointment this afternoon to have my tattoos done on Sunday. :dance: And I'm still on cloud nine after talking to her. We chatted a bit about her trip to Australia and she said she was really glad to be home and couldn't wait to get to hang out with me! :hyper: She isn't booking any other clients on Sunday so we have plenty of time to do whatever I want. She was laughing and teasing me though about wanting to get so many done. She told me that I was going to be hooked, when I was so relaxed during the first one. :giggle:

:cute: Aww that's so great Russty! Eat a full meal before you go or I'll have to smack you with a flipflop :laugh: I want to know how it goes and see pictures of course! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom