Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
English is fine too :drool: Wayne's dad has a great accent! :drool:

I'm fine... got a bit of a headache now, I think I didn't drink enough today.... oh well... :drool: Still listening to WITS... 627 times now... :love:

and how are you?:hug:

Galeongirl said:
English is fine too :drool: Wayne's dad has a great accent! :drool :

I'm fine... got a bit of a headache now, I think I didn't drink enough today.... oh well... : drool: Still listening to WITS... 627 times now... :love :

and how are you?:hug :

I'm good :happy: :lol:

wintertime can make it hard to stay hydrated - everything dries out inside the house here and I go through a ton of water

627? :shocked: Weren't you just at 600 earlier today?

ThoraSEB said:

:cute: You are so awesome! :lol:

It's worth it though, isn't it?!

6.gif

Oh, totally worth it :love:

:wink: yes, I was at 600 earlier.... and I plan to make the 1000 before January is over...

:drool: Oh Can't you see, what Bono has done, what he's doing to meeeeee

I'll be getting some water then I guess

but it's even more Thora... since I haven't played it with iTunes before december 23rd, so I don't know how many additional times... plus I don't know how many times on my ipod... and on tv..... so it might aswell already be 700 :happy:

I heard it the other day and it actually took me a minute to identify the song :reject: I knew it was U2 but I had to stop and think about the song :lol:

:uhoh: I think maybe I should put a little more effort into finding my lost copy of U218 singles

Sad_Girl said:
:happy: I called just to hear his voice and ended up using every last minute on my phone card :uhoh: :lol:

Yes, I have suffered the high phone bills just to hear the voice and ask him to say random things that pop into my head.

I have always wondered why is it that when British, Irish, etc. ppl sing, they don't sound British anymore? :scratch:

I love your sig SG...Those guys are adorable:cute: :giggle:

Hi Thora and GG:wave:

I've definitely listened to WITS a lot, and especially when it first came out, but I have no clue how many times it's been. :)

Hey Carmel! :hug:

I need to change my location, methinks. :hmm: [/random]

Sad_Girl said:
I heard it the other day and it actually took me a minute to identify the song :reject: I knew it was U2 but I had to stop and think about the song :lol:

:uhoh: I think maybe I should put a little more effort into finding my lost copy of U218 singles

:shocked: you lost it ALREADY????? but... it's been out for like.... a month or two?

damn, you're good in losing things! I usually lose stuff like, half a year after I got it.. :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:shocked: you lost it ALREADY????? but... it's been out for like.... a month or two?

damn, you're good in losing things! I usually lose stuff like, half a year after I got it.. :lol:

Yeah, I only got to listen to it once before I misplaced it :slant: it's got to be either here in my room or in the car somewhere :hmm:

Hi Carmel :hug: it's nice to know I'm not alone in my addiction to British accents :D

How are you?

can you believe I haven't even listened to it in whole once? I've only listened to WITS once, and it made me cringe so badly that I never played it before.... I'm so glad the video has the single version!
:drool: but the Milan dvd... that one's soooo:combust:

Have you girls ever had a conversation via email with a friend that consisted mainly of song titles?

My best friend and I have been at it all morning, and it's starting to get tricky. :lol:

She started mocking me because of something I mentioned to her last night, and it's gone steadily downhill, and gotten dirtier and dirtier with each successive email. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Have you girls ever had a conversation via email with a friend that consisted mainly of song titles?

My best friend and I have been at it all morning, and it's starting to get tricky. :lol:

She started mocking me because of something I mentioned to her last night, and it's gone steadily downhill, and gotten dirtier and dirtier with each successive email. :lol:

:lol:! no I can't say that I've done that. I bet it would get tricky before too long :hmm:

The problem is she's very witty, and answers emails so quickly. It takes me longer, maybe because I'm trying too hard.

I may have to resort to something else soon. :hmm:

:hmm: I've never done that.... :shifty: but I know all about dirty emails...

:giggle: I've been emailing about down..loading and up...loading this afternoon....

:wink: yes, the subject was Bono ofcourse

This is part of one of the emails she sent:

[Insert her nickname for me here], you’ve got to Quit playing games with my Heart. NSync are a perfectly respectable band and I for one will never say

Bye, Bye, Bye to them! I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a Slave for Britney and other pop acts!

*This is one of the first ones - the other ones aren't really fit to be printed. :lol: *

Yup. It's fun. I was going through all the emails she's sent to me the other weekend, and I just could not stop laughing at the stupid and hilarious conversations we've had. She is one of the funniest people I know.

the closest I've ever come to playing a game like that is the 'between the sheets' game - where you take any song title and add the phrase 'between the sheets' to it :laugh: It's pretty silly but it can provide a few cheap laughs

Goodnight GG :hug: sweet Dreams

Goodnight GG2! :hug:

That's a good one too, SG! :up: There's a thread around here somewhere that's exactly like that, except it's called "In My Pants." You can just imagine the stuff that ended up there! :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Goodnight GG2! :hug:

That's a good one too, SG! :up: There's a thread around here somewhere that's exactly like that, except it's called "In My Pants." You can just imagine the stuff that ended up there! :wink:

:p Dave Letterman has been spouting that lately on his show - just suddenly he'll add 'In my pants!' :lol:

Last edited:
I have to go for awhile - going to get dinner and rent a movie since the only thing on TV seems to be re-runs tonight :sigh:

Maybe I'll play a little sims, too :wink:

:hug: have a great rest-of-your-day Thora :):wave:

I'll be back later

Sad_Girl said:
It was an old running joke around here because of a little mix-up of words - someone mentioned the song 'Holy Joe' and K-mart in the same sentence and it was all down hill from there. Sort of like 'Holy rusted metal Batman!'

"Sweet holy joe at K-mart!" :shocked:

:lmao:

Aaaahhh those were the days where we'd do all nighters at weekends and everything went downhill very fast. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom