Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Dazz. :hug:

Am ok. Prob off to bed soon. Am annoyed at GAP for having no ispired hoodies left in the UK. :grumpy::sad:

Oh and annoyed with my father. So whats new. :lol:

Am sooo happy its the weekend though. TFIF> :bow:

How are you? HOw long till your vacation now? You must be counting the days , minutes and seconds. :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
How you holding up in terms of the Bears Shannon?

Im anxiously awaiting for it to all be over :lol: To give Mike credit he hasn't driven me as crazy as I thought he would. But then again the Superbowl hasn't been played yet :wink:

How are you doing over there with it all?

BonosBaby12 said:

Im anxiously awaiting for it to all be over :lol: To give Mike credit he hasn't driven me as crazy as I thought he would. But then again the Superbowl hasn't been played yet :wink:

How are you doing over there with it all?

I think he is saving his energy for next weekend.....so just beware :wink:

Well....I've been watching a lot of things on the Bears in the news and all next week leading up to the Superbowl they are going to do special reports from Miami.

I've already got my Superbowl plans all set. My parents were going to have their marriage reblessed on Feb 4th....but wisely decided not to do it cause they were afraid that noone will come to our local church.....and if they did...they would slightly :yell: at us (Probably in good fun) for ruining their preSuperbowl plans :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think he is saving his energy for next weekend.....so just beware :wink:

Well....I've been watching a lot of things on the Bears in the news and all next week leading up to the Superbowl they are going to do special reports from Miami.

I've already got my Superbowl plans all set. My parents were going to have their marriage reblessed on Feb 4th....but wisely decided not to do it cause they were afraid that noone will come to our local church.....and if they did...they would slightly :yell: at us (Probably in good fun) for ruining their preSuperbowl plans :giggle:

Oh please don't tell me that! :scream: :giggle:

I think your parent's made a wise decision to wait with having their marriage blessed :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No seriously! I don't know much of Football and I haven't been watching much of the regular season this year :reject:

I'm telling you....he's going to go all :hyper: on you like a two year old as the days count down to the Superbowl :wink:

Don't worry I believe you :hug: Was just teasing you lol

Oh I don't doubt for a minute that he will! This past Sunday after they won the final game he started an hour countdown to the Superbowl :crack: I plan on hiding out next Sunday and if a win occurs than Im hiding out any longer after that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom