Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Get your mind in the gutter :tsk: :shame:

Not every thing i post is smutty :angel:

Sure, sure. :wink:

I hadn't heard of it before, but it sounded dirty. Even if someone else had said it, I'm sure I would have jumped to the same conclusion. :laugh:

ThoraSEB said:

Hey, guess what? My new boss just gave me a U2 poster! :ohmy: :hyper: He is so fucking cool! He knows that I'm a huge fan (a big factor in why I was promoted to this department :wink: ) and he thought I would like it! This day TOTALLY rocks! :lol:

:ohmy::drool::rockon:

My boss bought me a pic of Bono for my secret santa pressie. :combust:

ThoraSEB said:

Sure, sure. :wink:

I hadn't heard of it before, but it sounded dirty. Even if someone else had said it, I'm sure I would have jumped to the same conclusion. :laugh:

Yeah i suppse the sentance

"I'm off to play with my dongle" is open to misinterpitation :lol:

You know how i love being smutty :drool:

It wouldn't be the same around here without smuttiness :shifty:

ThoraSEB said:
See you later, Shannon! :hug:

Okay, so here's the poster. It's not the greatest pic, since it was from my phone, but here you go!

newposter.jpg

Pretty. :love:

Sad_Girl said:

believe me - when you are thirty something and hit your sexual peak while all the men your age and older are leveling off in their interest, 19 and 20 something boys who are still at their peaks get your interest :sexywink: :lmao:

:lmao:

This so reminds me of a convo me and Andy had, not gonna talk about it here tough. :silent::lol:

WildHoney said:

Just the usual Thora, hang out here :drool: , Housework :madspit: , i have a football match to go too:drool:

WHat you up to?? Or do i really want to know :sexywink:

:lol: Nothing scandalous, unfortunately. :(

Just more of my usual - hanging out at home tonight and watching hockey, doing laundry, etc. Pretty boring. I may go downtown with a friend tomorrow for a few hours, but we'll see.

See you later, Weldy! :hug:

You're so right, Jem. The 40 yr old I dated was an immature kid half of the time. :rolleyes: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: that's ok

I don't know why men have that talent - not all men, of course, but there are more men these days than I ever remember noticing before who just keep getting better and better - boys in general do that; men in their thirties have often been the best, but now it's getting to be men get older and more sophisticated and sexier all the time ... :drool: all four of the boys in U2 are a good example. Larry, as pretty as he was, was kind of awkward as a youth, and he only developed his more muscular body in his thirties - and it keeps getting better all the time :sexywink:

So true. :drool:

Hey clone:hug:

Wild:hug: You're the queen of my world :wink: and two work days a week sounds great. You were going to apply it to studying, too, right? :eyebrow:

Wild, if the next four years are going to continue this way, I'll give you anything you want. If you can promise me just six hours of sleep each night, I'll even try to catch Bono and have him dipped in chocolate for you...

Btw, my sister borrowed Bono in conversation for me the other day, and I'm making my way through it. This man just keeps on amazing me!

WildHoney said:

The 40 year old i'm married to is too :lmao :

NI : You coming to bed :flirt: :sexywink:
Wild: Not now dear i'm on pleba :drool:
NI : :grumpy: :yell :
Wild :rolleyes :

:lmao:

Just realised Andy was/is older than your NI by 1 year. Remeber NI asking me about age gaps in Dulbin. He will be like. :ohmy::rolleyes::lmao:

NI knows he wants to be on Pleba too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom