PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

36 days till B-day. :sexywink: Then a whole week and a half of B-frenzy. :drool:

Oh, my nephew told me today that he'd buy my Def Leppard tickets!! :hyper:

yay! and i sold $20 of junk on ebay plus $125 worth of old textbooks. the tiny u2 fund is peeking it's head above ground...barely.

ruffian said:

fortunately, there was some drink involved so i wasn't too gutted over the peas :wink: but you know, while we were eating those fish and chips with peas the band arrived at our hotel across the street, after we'd been in the lobby for three hours secretly waiting on them (but pretending we were just minding our own business, having 10,000 drinks). damn those mushy peas!

damn the peas :grumpy:

thats so typical you wait all day move to go eat and miss everything :( its sods law

sooo hope to meet them in To or Chi or even just Bono :drool:

There are two songs of the 50 or so I've gotten from Snooky :)bow: :bow: ) that are particularly drool-worthy (or as she calls them, panty-melting :lol:)

Be There, and Sweet Fire of Love (the latter w/ Robbie Robertson). Anyone want them??

ruffian said:

yay! and i sold $20 of junk on ebay plus $125 worth of old textbooks. the tiny u2 fund is peeking it's head above ground...barely.

my U2 fund is sadly at $0 right now, but my birthday is in a few weeks so I should have a start after that!

VintagePunk said:
There are two songs of the 50 or so I've gotten from Snooky :)bow: :bow: ) that are particularly drool-worthy (or as she calls them, panty-melting :lol:)

Be There, and Sweet Fire of Love (the latter w/ Robbie Robertson). Anyone want them??

*waves arms in air wildly* ooooh oooohhhh me! me! me! please? :flirt:

ruffian said:

I had borrowed a watch from my sister when we were on vacation. Mine had just stopped. Today when I was out there, I reluctantly gave it back to her. She said she'd get me one for my birthday at the end of the month. I wanted to tell her to just give me U2 money, but I couldn't. :reject:

I can vouch for Sweet Fire of Love being good, I heard it about a month and a half ago - wouldn't mind the mp3 of it though *HINT HINT* :wink:

bonoishot said:

:hyper:

god i so can't wait :drool:

:combust:

thats great hes gonna buy your tickets

That means that I have nearly $400 coming to me, that people owe me for tickets...he's also taking my Pearl Jam tickets, and his sister still owes me for her Def Leppard tickets. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

I had borrowed a watch from my sister when we were on vacation. Mine had just stopped. Today when I was out there, I reluctantly gave it back to her. She said she'd get me one for my birthday at the end of the month. I wanted to tell her to just give me U2 money, but I couldn't. :reject:

i told eveyone who asked what i wanted to give me money :reject: but they don't know that i'm planning to spend that money on tickets for my aunt and I for yet another U2 show :evil: :giggle: Because if they knew, I don't think they'd give me money. Everyone except my parents is very anti-seeing-U2-more-than-once :madspit: :wink:

ruffian said:

Yea...I get paid on my birthday...so maybe I could get my tickets then...and I may get some money from my only living relative left...so I'm thinking about saving that for my spending money...I think.

i feel a YSI link coming up for all of us... :D

Jemma, I'm trying to plan now because September is going to be so expensive... :yikes: i'm not only exercising the polo ponies, but week after next i'm working for a woman who is putting on a horse show, so I won't have to pay my horse's keep for a month in return. thank god! basically, i'm prostituting myself for the third leg anywhere i can :laugh:

But part of me still wants to see Def Leppard...I was enamoured with them in the 80's/early 90's. I want to take Sarah to see them. I can't decide whether or not to get rid of them. :scream:

Even though Joe Elliot hasn't aged well AT ALL. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
There are two songs of the 50 or so I've gotten from Snooky :) bow: : bow: ) that are particularly drool-worthy (or as she calls them, panty-melting : lol:)

ooooooooooh did i hear panty melting :drool: i'd love it VP but i really have to go to bed, should have gone ages ago :crazy: guess i can't stay away from you girls but its 1.30am now :yikes::yawn: gotta get up for work :mad:

damn real life gettin in the way of blue crack

any chance of sending them to me tomorrow if you are about :flirt:

VintagePunk said:

But you'll need to wait till you get your computer back?

i borrowed a flash drive today so i can save it onto that and then transfer onto my other computer...

VintagePunk said:
But part of me still wants to see Def Leppard...I was enamoured with them in the 80's/early 90's. I want to take Sarah to see them. I can't decide whether or not to get rid of them. :scream:

Even though Joe Elliot hasn't aged well AT ALL. :yikes:

sell sell sell sell.
you'll be happy when the expenses of chicago, toronto and philadelphia start adding up and you have that extra cash, really...

ruffian said:

i borrowed a flash drive today so i can save it onto that and then transfer onto my other computer...

Okay, I'll try YSI now (even though it only works for me periodically)...if it doesn't work, I'll send them via msn, and I'll get you and Jem when some other time.

ruffian said:

sell sell sell sell.
you'll be happy when the expenses of chicago, toronto and philadelphia start adding up and you have that extra cash, really...

:yes:

I've been selling a ton of stuff on ebay :lol: I was even considering selling my Paul McCartney and Rolling Stones tix, but I can't part with them :reject:

yeah, i don't have MSN so i can wait, VP. YSI and I have an on again/off again relationship. i'm just pricing tickets for las vegas, and man is it expensive to fly out there. not sure what i'm gonna do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom