PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruff, DG, the key to me eating healthy is forcing myself to eat breakfast. I'm not a breakfast eater....in fact, most of the time, I'm not even hungry till mid-afternoon (or sometimes supper time :reject: )..but just eating a bowl of cereal in the morning seems to kickstart my metabolism, and makes it so I'm not jonesing for junk in the evening.

yeah, VP, i'm the same way. i force myself to eat in the morning and then I'm not ravenous at 4pm. but i miss candy :sad:

VintagePunk said:
BG, Sami :hug:

The most recent thing in my attempt to diet - due to circimstances today (ie: being stinky) I didn't get to the grocery store to get healthy food, snacks, etc. By the time I'd showered, the store I wanted to go to was closed. On the way home, I told Sarah that we should just stop somewhere and pick up something, cause it was getting late, and I didn't want to cook. She looked at me and said "Isn't there a good chance of running into Bono in Chicago?"

I came home and made low-fat hotdogs, on thin bread. :lol:

well done VP :applaud:

38 days i think :hyper: :hyper:

:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, DG, the key to me eating healthy is forcing myself to eat breakfast. I'm not a breakfast eater....in fact, most of the time, I'm not even hungry till mid-afternoon (or sometimes supper time :reject: )..but just eating a bowl of cereal in the morning seems to kickstart my metabolism, and makes it so I'm not jonesing for junk in the evening.

:yes: I usually don't eat breakfast either, but then I get hungry for junk in the afternoon. So I started eating this high fiber, high protein cereal in the morning and it usually keeps me full until around dinnertime

hey Jem! Did Wild have a great time at the concert? dI forgot it was Edge's birthday--and I left the setlist party early. I know they played Party Girl but did Edge get sprayed with champagne, or any other antics??

VintagePunk said:

I can't eat breakfast, or if I do I can't eat it too early. Otherwise I get nauseous. :sick: But during school, if I have a free period in the morning sometimes I'll get something for breakfast in the caf when I'm hungry.

ruffian said:
hey Jem! Did Wild have a great time at the concert? dI forgot it was Edge's birthday--and I left the setlist party early. I know they played Party Girl but did Edge get sprayed with champagne, or any other antics??

is Edge's birthday today or tomorrow? No pictures in the picture thread in PLEBA of any birthday antics yet, but I'm sure we will get a full report from Wild when she gets back!

oh, it's tomorrow the 8th so i'm a day early, but i don't think they have a show tomorrow so thought maybe they'd celebrate tonight.

When I'm dieting (or as I like to call it, eating healthy)...I usually eat way more than I do when I'm not! I cut down on starches, 1 in the morning (cereal), 1 at lunch (2 slices of thin bread, made in to a massive sandwich with sliced deli chicken, tomatoes)...then supper is all the lean meat I want, all the veggies/salad I want...and if I'm feeling particularaly hungry that day, I'll have a bit of sweet potato (healthier than just a reg. potato)...snacks are fruit, fat free, sugar free yogurt..I"m never hungry, and after just a few days, the junk cravings stop, and I actually start to crave healthy stuff, instead.

greeneyedgirl said:
:( I'm having the opposite prob with weight.....I'm losing and can't stop. Bought another pair of jeans today a size down from last month. :mad:

:jealous: i cannot imagine having that problem. my italian body sooooo wants to be plump. but seriously, are you ok? are you sick or anything? need me to mail you an 8x11 inch envelope w/ mashed potatoes inside?

greeneyedgirl said:
:( I'm having the opposite prob with weight.....I'm losing and can't stop. Bought another pair of jeans today a size down from last month. :mad:

what are you doing that you are losing so much weight? I wish that would happen to me!

jem, at a pub in london i had fish and chips and they put *mashed peas* on top of it. :tsk: you crazy brits!

VintagePunk said:
When I'm dieting (or as I like to call it, eating healthy)...I usually eat way more than I do when I'm not! I cut down on starches, 1 in the morning (cereal), 1 at lunch (2 slices of thin bread, made in to a massive sandwich with sliced deli chicken, tomatoes)...then supper is all the lean meat I want, all the veggies/salad I want...and if I'm feeling particularaly hungry that day, I'll have a bit of sweet potato (healthier than just a reg. potato)...snacks are fruit, fat free, sugar free yogurt..I"m never hungry, and after just a few days, the junk cravings stop, and I actually start to crave healthy stuff, instead.

That's how it is for me. Other than the time right before my monthly friend pays me a visit, I really don't crave junk food too much. And now, sometimes when I eat greasy and fried foods my stomach acts up since it's not used to the grease and the fried stuff. :lol:

ruffian said:

not got a text since the concert! they will prob come through in the morning (damn phone:mad: ) am sure she had a fab time! not sure about sprayin edge as i left the setlist party early! they did play party girl though :dance::dancing:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's how it is for me. Other than the time right before my monthly friend pays me a visit, I really don't crave junk food too much. And now, sometimes when I eat greasy and fried foods my stomach acts up since it's not used to the grease and the fried stuff. :lol:

Yup, after eating healthy, greasy stuff is soooo gross!!

My main problem is school-related stress, and not having time to cook properly. I ate really well for months last year, then early last winter I got really busy and stressed, getting by on very little sleep, and I slipped. :(

greeneyedgirl said:

no, but I gave more blood on monday and a 'sample' and they called me at work on friday to say that I had to re-do the 'sample'.
and my appointment is not untill the 17th.:(

hope everything is ok, GG :hug:

Ruff, i almost forgot. When I went to my sister's today to shower, I took the best of dvd with me, to try to burn a copy. Turns out, it's copy-protected, and I couldn't. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom