PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

:happy: WB sami :hug:

i need to tidy my room

I just opened a photobucket account and accidentally deleted all of my pictures from my snapfish account (I have no idea what the heck I did) :mad: so now I guess I have to start all over...:ohmy:

for anyone who missed it before, wild sent me this pic from Nou Camp in Barcelona and she sends her love :hug:

noucamppicfromwild.jpg

VintagePunk said:

See ya there. :flirt:

Hey, think we could skip out to do a couple loads in Chicago? :sexywink:

*runs to laundry room, pulls out all the dirty clothes, puts them into the 'big' suitcase, and puts it into the back of the truck*

Yeah, we might have some laundry to do.......

*dreams of getting VP into one of those big white laundry buckets*

:laugh:

BG, Sami :hug:

The most recent thing in my attempt to diet - due to circimstances today (ie: being stinky) I didn't get to the grocery store to get healthy food, snacks, etc. By the time I'd showered, the store I wanted to go to was closed. On the way home, I told Sarah that we should just stop somewhere and pick up something, cause it was getting late, and I didn't want to cook. She looked at me and said "Isn't there a good chance of running into Bono in Chicago?"

I came home and made low-fat hotdogs, on thin bread. :lol:

I'm also finishing my last Heineken for a while. No more high-carb beer for me till we leave for the shows. :shame:

Night BG! :hug:

Sami, VP, GG and whoever else is around...:hug: (and I guess I missed BG).

VP cute story about the lowfat hotdogs. I had super spicy chinese food for dinner and drank about 10 glasses of water while I was eating, which filled me up so much that I could only eat half. ancient chinese dieting secret :giggle:

hey weldy! hi DG! :wave: DG, I skipped the rice and just had shrimnp with hot garlic sauce, so even though it's Chinese you can still cheat and find something pretty healthy. Thursday's my big cheat (aka "beer bash") day. :D

VintagePunk said:
BG, Sami :hug:

The most recent thing in my attempt to diet - due to circimstances today (ie: being stinky) I didn't get to the grocery store to get healthy food, snacks, etc. By the time I'd showered, the store I wanted to go to was closed. On the way home, I told Sarah that we should just stop somewhere and pick up something, cause it was getting late, and I didn't want to cook. She looked at me and said "Isn't there a good chance of running into Bono in Chicago?"

I came home and made low-fat hotdogs, on thin bread. :lol:

I'm also finishing my last Heineken for a while. No more high-carb beer for me till we leave for the shows. :shame:

Go VP!! :applaud:

But you have to allow yourself to cheat once or twice a week. My mother and I are dieting together and we've decided that Sunday night is our cheat night. I'm having Chinese tonight. :drool:

Hi Ruff! :hug:

ruffian said:
Sami, VP, GG and whoever else is around...:hug: (and I guess I missed BG).

VP cute story about the lowfat hotdogs. I had super spicy chinese food for dinner and drank about 10 glasses of water while I was eating, which filled me up so much that I could only eat half. ancient chinese dieting secret :giggle:

:lol:

my mom made pork chops for dinner, but I didn't really like them so my dinner was mostly mashed potatoes, a very nutritious meal. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol:

my mom made pork chops for dinner, but I didn't really like them so my dinner was mostly mashed potatoes, a very nutritious meal. :laugh:

mashed potatoes :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom