PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I think it's so cute :cute:

Russty, thats really a cool idea, to get them done together. :heart:

Actually, I was thinking maybe you and/or V might be able to help me put together a design :flirt: I just want a simple Quill and Inkwell ... but you wouldn't believe how hard they are to find!

I would love to help you! I'll go thru the art books I have here and see what I can dig up on line as well. I've become the master of hunting stuff down. And I have alot of odd books with pictures, so I may have some here. I'm sure we can hook ya up with something cool. :yes:

Cindy there is more to touch then just his tush? :eyebrow: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: We'll see how the chapter turns out :lmao:

Right. I'll put Adam and Edge on standby for either hiding or celebrating. Mmm....

*goes through the drive through of the U2 resteraunt*
Drive through attendent: May I help you?
Me: Yes, I'd like an order of Baby!Edge, and an order of Baby!Adam, please.
DTA: Is that all?
Me: Yes.

CeeCee said:
Totally random. Cause I'm a post whore who posts things completely irrelvent to anything else...

my inner Bono muse just christened me Sparky Jr.

Did you plug your electric guitar in backwards and got an electical shock like Adam used to do? :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

Did you plug your electric guitar in backwards and got an electical shock like Adam used to do? :ohmy:

No, fortunetly. I only have an acoustic. No plugging in. I did stick a penny in a light socket once when I was small. Then there was the time I tossed a match down an old gas tank to see if there was anything in there.....

SG is on crack and quoted herself again! :laugh:

cindy becareful! :giggle: And we won't even go into the boys in my head tonight. They are less then pleased with me. :wink: Someone is being a whiny little baby....oh I'm so tired. <coughshutupcough> :laugh:

Hmmmm I'd love to see some Elevation Edge. :yes:

LOL DG don't make me take you over my knee and.....damn you would like that way to much! :wink:

JT/R&H would so get me going again. Last night was so dangerous! I still have alot of them on my photobucket I could post. :giggle:

Okay and a friend on another board left me a link to a site about vintage fabric. I swear I'm gonna be a puddle of drool any moment!!! :wink:

U2Band1907.jpg

U2Band124.jpg

U2Band8.jpg

CeeCee said:
Oh Dear God. THe Picture Crack is starting! I'd better try and escape now before I'm up all night!

Hehehe you know you can't resist the picture crack no matter how hard you try! :evil: :sexywink:

228.jpg

ecbbe247.jpg

SG thank you! Of course you whip out new ones I didn't have. :lol: I swear I feel like I'll eventually have them all, but I don't think thats possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom