PLEBAn Girls Party - Having a 'Wild' Time in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:yes:

I've been selling a ton of stuff on ebay :lol: I was even considering selling my Paul McCartney and Rolling Stones tix, but I can't part with them :reject:

You have Rolling Stones tickets? :You're sooo lucky!!! They're playing in Boston August 21st and 23rd. I'd love to go, but not going to happen. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

You have Rolling Stones tickets? :You're sooo lucky!!! They're playing in Boston August 21st and 23rd. I'd love to go, but not going to happen. :(

yeah, I'm pretty excited :hyper: I'm sorry you can't go :hug: if you can fly to Florida you can come with me instead of my mom! :wink:
even though they are on the top level of the arena, it's all I could afford! the lower level tickets were $400 from ticketmaster :ohmy: I'll settle with my $60 ones, thank you very much :)

sami0201 said:

yeah, I'm pretty excited :hyper: I'm sorry you can't go :hug: if you can fly to Florida you can come with me instead of my mom! :wink:
even though they are on the top level of the arena, it's all I could afford! the lower level tickets were $400 from ticketmaster :ohmy: I'll settle with my $60 ones, thank you very much :)

I'd sit on the roof just to see the Stones! :lol:

Night Jemma! :hug:

Thanks VP for the link! :hug:

Finally eating dinner. Shrimp and lobster sauce, pork fried rice, and chicken fingers. :drool: All I need is some ice cream and Coke and I've got myself a full course PMS dinner. :wink: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Temptress. :lol:

You traded your Cleveland tickets, right?

I'm still considering driving from Buffalo to there. :reject: Hopefully by then, the finances will be better...

this computer froze up again--if i go disappearing suddenly it means i'm trying to reboot and get back online. drives me freakin' crazy!

yes, VP, i traded Cleveland for TO and now need to find Cleveland, StL, and Charlotte. oh, and Pittsburgh. See you in Pittsburgh, too--I hope :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd sit on the roof just to see the Stones! :lol:

Night Jemma! :hug:

Thanks VP for the link! :hug:

You're welcome....Snooky and I have been swapping back and forth like a couple of Mofos for the past few days, she gave me a lot of great stuff!! :heart:

I looked for Stones tickets the day they went on sale for Toronto...and at 8 that night, I could have got tix for the best floor section. I passed. Don't need to see a bunch of 60 year olds who haven't put out anything relevant since the 70's...all my money's going to youknowwho. :shh: :lol:

ruffian said:

this computer froze up again--if i go disappearing suddenly it means i'm trying to reboot and get back online. drives me freakin' crazy!

yes, VP, i traded Cleveland for TO and now need to find Cleveland, StL, and Charlotte. oh, and Pittsburgh. See you in Pittsburgh, too--I hope :wink:

You (and Bono) will be the ruination of me. :sad:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Be There:

http://s42.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XNOK0DO2Q3G12ONXAXC42KV9H

thanks VP! ok, i have to go watch 6 feet under...favorite show of all time except Sopranos :hyper: hope you all are back here later :heart:

:wave:

Speaking of entering a zombie-like state, and just basically opening your bank account to U2 just got me to thinking.

B always thanks us for spending our hard-earned cash. And he mentioned the 500 pound thing, too.

What if there were reward incentives based on dollars spent? From the year spanning Nov 2004 till Dec 2005...

I can't even comprehend it. I don't want to think about it. :yikes: :crazy:

I think I ought to be entitled to a bonus "gift," however. And I'm sure Ruff's in the same boat. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Speaking of entering a zombie-like state, and just basically opening your bank account to U2 just got me to thinking.

B always thanks us for spending our hard-earned cash. And he mentioned the 500 pound thing, too.

What if there were reward incentives based on dollars spent? From the year spanning Nov 2004 till Dec 2005...

I think I ought to be entitled to a bonus "gift," however. And I'm sure Ruff's in the same boat. :wink:

:drool: That would be nice.....nice. But I would only get a crappy amount cause I only got the money for one show (possibly two...when I get the tickets) and the DVD/CD/Book combo for HTDAAB.

Last edited:
ruffian said:

thanks VP! ok, i have to go watch 6 feet under...favorite show of all time except Sopranos :hyper: hope you all are back here later :heart:

:wave:

OMG, us too!!!!! :hyper: We get the DVDs for that, as well.

The next season is due out either later this month or next month. :drool:

See ya :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I think if they did that, Ruff would deserve a whole day spent alone with the boys to do whatever she wanted!!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom