Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Brittany, and Molly! :hug:
Is that a new gif I see adorning your sig... :ohmy:
(Well, I know it's not new, but you've had the wink for ages :wink: )

:applaud: yeah Ali for making the new thread

I was off making popcorn and searching the internet for advice on cleaning my silver ring that I just found again today after several years

love2bmama said:
:hug: hi Britt!! I haven't been here, just lurking when I can grab a sec. I'm trying to make up for lost time, lol!
how are you?

I'm good! I've been busy with work lately, and trying to decide which school I should transfer to next year. It's good to see you!:love:

Sad_Girl said:
:applaud: yeah Ali for making the new thread

I was off making popcorn and searching the internet for advice on cleaning my silver ring that I just found again today after several years

Hey SG! How are you?:hug:

Your sig is brilliant, btw!:laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
:corn: :drool:
I bought a special cloth once that is for cleaning silver, it had silver-cleaning stuff kinda already on it... worked pretty well, from memory.
Yay for finding jewellry... cheaper than buying more :D

U2isthebest said:
Hey Ali! How are you today? How's Melbourne?:drool:
I'm still in my pyjamas :wink:
Melbourne is cool but sunny, and it's Saturday so it's all good! :D

Alisaura said:

I bought a special cloth once that is for cleaning silver, it had silver-cleaning stuff kinda already on it... worked pretty well, from memory.

I'm still in my pyjamas :wink:
Melbourne is cool but sunny, and it's Saturday so it's all good! :D

It's been so hot here the past couple days.:madspit: Are you in fall yet or are you still summer? Your seasons confuse me!:lol:

Alisaura said:

:hmm: that's a good option to look for. A lot of sites are recomending toothpaste :huh:

and yes, finding jewelry is definitely fun :up: I found this ring (one of my all time favorites) and a really cool bracelet which I can NOT remember where/when I got it, but it was in a box of my stuff in the basement so I guess it's mine. at least it is now :shifty: :wink:

U2isthebest said:

Hey Jo! I haven't seen you in awhile either! How are you?:hug:

How about that "Desperate Housewives" finale?:ohmy:

I didn't see it! :(

I was out Sunday night, and I need to watch it online.

Other than that, I'm good. :wink:

Welcome back from TV land, Jo :wink:

U2isthebest said:
It's been so hot here the past couple days.:madspit: Are you in fall yet or are you still summer? Your seasons confuse me!:lol:
Our seasons are like the reverse of yours. If you're in summer, we're in winter, and since it's spring there now, we're in autumn (fall). Although the weather has been messed up everywhere, from what I've heard! :huh: It's been a very mild autumn so far - it will be officially winter next week, and we've had maybe one day below 17C! Not that I'm complaining... :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm : that's a good option to look for. A lot of sites are recomending toothpaste : huh:

and yes, finding jewelry is definitely fun :up: I found this ring (one of my all time favorites) and a really cool bracelet which I can NOT remember where/when I got it, but it was in a box of my stuff in the basement so I guess it's mine. at least it is now :shifty: :wink:
Toothpaste?! Surely there are bottles of Silvo or something like that, which would be better...
Mind you, someone told me that you can use toothpaste to polish scratches off your car, so who knows? :shrug:
Heheh, you've annexed it now :D

Alisaura said:
Welcome back from TV land, Jo :wink:

Our seasons are like the reverse of yours. If you're in summer, we're in winter, and since it's spring there now, we're in autumn (fall). Although the weather has been messed up everywhere, from what I've heard! :huh: It's been a very mild autumn so far - it will be officially winter next week, and we've had maybe one day below 17C! Not that I'm complaining... :shifty:

:wink: Of course not! Winter is my fav. season:reject: so I'm quite jealous of you. Pay you a visit?:flirt: :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hi Everyone :wave: :hug:

I'm doing fine Ali....happy for the three day weekend :D
You lucky Americans with the public holiday... our next one is in a couple of weeks, Queen's Birthday (except it's not really). :up:

U2isthebest said:
:wink: Of course not! Winter is my fav. season:reject: so I'm quite jealous of you. Pay you a visit?:flirt: :lol:
I'd be more inclined to do a swap - I don't like winter, and it doesn't even snow here! :lol:

Anyone else want a copy of the Captive soundtrack, since I've uploaded it?

Back
Top Bottom