Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Crest executive: Well done, Jenkins! This new advertising campaign of yours has doubled our sales! :hyper:
Jenkins: Thank you, sir! :happy: *thinks* all I did was mention it on PLEBA as a silver polish...

:ohmy: :uhoh:

Somehow I doubt any evil plans you might be hatching involve toothpaste... several Irishmen, perhaps! :D

Edit: Or one Englishman... :shifty:

Ooh, I just became a Rock 'n' Roll Doggie... arf! :wink:

Last edited:
Have a good night, SG! :hug:

I think I'm out of here too. My eyes are going a little wonky from staring at the computer too long. :lol:

Have a good rest of your afternoon, Ali! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Like Easter Monday - I'd never heard the term before :shrug: :lol:

I know I've mentioned it in here before ;)

:wave:

Btw for anyone interested - Dublin Mudslide has been discontinued :(

And we freaked the hell out of the muggles tonight :evil:

Whoops! Wandered off, in a figurative sense...
Belated goodnight, Thora! :hug:

... Anyone know what this "Rock'n'Roll Doggie" thing refers to? :scratch:

Drea said:
Btw for anyone interested - Dublin Mudslide has been discontinued :(

And we freaked the hell out of the muggles tonight :evil:
Noooooo!! :no: And I never even got to have any.... :sad:

Bad Drea, freaking out the muggles... :shame:... :giggle:

Hey it's their own fault - they didn't listen when they were warned how many knitters were expected to show :mac: Stephanie got more people in than RALPH NADER! :D

Once people who were there start blogging about it - likely sometime tomorrow - I'll throw a few links around so you guys can see *G*

(And I had a crapload of people wish me a happy birthday because Stephanie (a)mentioned it was my birthday and (b)had me stand up and "take a bow" :lol: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:madspit: to Ben and Jerry's! That's my favorite flavor!

And why are you referring to Harry Potter all of a sudden? :eyebrow:

The online knitting community in general has appropriated the term to refer to non-knitters :wink:

:madwife: They discontinued it before I got to try it *pouts* (I had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough instead :lol: )

Now I need to get to bed - going on the yarn crawl tomorrow and I'll need to leave the apt by 9:45am to get there on time... g'night :wave:

I might wander off and have a shower or something... I've been sitting in front of this machine since I got up, nearly 8 hours ago... :crack:
*has a numb arse* :giggle:

Seeya Weldy :hug:

Hey thread :kiss:

Just had my first driving lesson before. :uhoh: We went through the controls and pedals and i started the car, moved it and stopped. SUppose it went okish for a first time. :lol:

I hate the clutch/accelorator thing when you're setting off. :madwife:

Off to do some theory study. :wink:

Pirates 3 tonight. :hyper::drool::combust:

BBL. :kiss:

bagh where is everyone tonite?? i need a huge bono fix or chat or something to get my mind off the essay due monday with no work done on it .........:madwife:

dont feel bad bonoishot
it took me 5 years to learn how to drive a manual car , start off in an auto !!!!! much easier! enjoy pirates!

Back
Top Bottom