Pleban Girls Party - Going strong all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Bono can steal anything of mine he wants! :drool: Especially when he's looking as good as he has been lately! :D

Hello Mr Hewson :flirt: :sexywink:

109c57fd.jpg

Molly - You're right :sexywink:

Wild - Do you know that I would love you forever if you did that? :love:

I mean c'mon.. look at this man -
eb95354f.jpg

:combust:

hmm ok
i guess, since i cannot find my pen
watching the titanic in french with english subtitles will have to be my french studying
for this morning :huh:

When we was in Scarborough last Wednesday.
we went into an ice cream cafe and there was sign on the wall that said:

"PEAR
MELBA"

I had to look twice because i thought it said PLEBA

:shifty::lol:

You're not silly, Molly! :hug: I absolutely LOVE Titanic - it's a great movie, and the music is wonderful. I bought the soundtracks when they first came out, and listened to those CD's constantly.

:D thanks thora :D
i was pretty obsessed with the actual titanic as a child.. it was built in belfast and my gran would tell me stories about it being built and when all the people who had worked on the ship and taken passage in lieu of wages to get to america died.
i even have the dress she wore to the memorial
and all her drawings of it and pictures she took of it through a pinhole camera as it was being built...

That's very cool! I love the story of the Titanic as well.

A funny thing is that my Dad love boats and anything to do with the ocean. He refused to see that movie, because he didn't want to see such a beautiful boat be destroyed. He won't see any movie that has to do with sinking boats or sea disasters. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
That's very cool! I love the story of the Titanic as well.

A funny thing is that my Dad love boats and anything to do with the ocean. He refused to see that movie, because he didn't want to see such a beautiful boat be destroyed. He won't see any movie that has to do with sinking boats or sea disasters. :lol:

i didnt see it for a long time because i thought they would get all the facts wrong ....
but it was so so well researched! right down to the two guys who won their tickets in a pub... and a woman named rose being pulled from the water!!
and the ship... was perfect...

Back
Top Bottom