Pleban Girls Party - Going strong all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly - have you tried bitter apple spray? It's usually used to keep dogs from chewing things they shouldn't - as I'm sure you know - but it's also good at covering up the scent. They won't associate that spot with doing their business anymore :yes:

kafrun said:
Molly - have you tried bitter apple spray? It's usually used to keep dogs from chewing things they shouldn't - as I'm sure you know - but it's also good at covering up the scent. They won't associate that spot with doing their business anymore :yes:

i have tried everything!! :sad:
and it is a really spendy rug that i adore
dang it....
i have one more thing i am going to try today

Hi everyone :wave: :hug:

Sarah, I remember my fourteenth birthday vividly, I got to go to the movies for the first time, to see Titanic :lol:

:reject: Yes, that was the first time I went to the movies alone...

Molly Bloom said:

i have tried everything!! :sad:
and it is a really spendy rug that i adore
dang it....
i have one more thing i am going to try today
naughty puppies :shame:

Could they be doing it to act out? Mine will occasionally do that if I leave her alone. She has serious seperation anxiety issues. :(

Wild, same thing for me too: Bono comes here to Tanzania day after tomorrow for the first time and I don't think I'll be able to see/meet him :(

:scream: :banghead: :scream: :banghead:

And he looks so HOT :combust:

5edbb1c4.jpg

Thanks girls :hug:

He better be in Dublin when i go there :madwife:

Babydoll - I'm telling you.. all you need is your Bono-sized net..............

Molly - :hmm: Maybe you could talk to a dog trainer and they could help you figure it out? :shrug:

4c61b1a5.jpg

:bono:: I appear to be getting some kind of text message.. From........ Babydoll? It says: "My address in Tanzania - xxxxx - Meet me there and bring Lardence." :huh:

...ooh wait, here comes another one: "NO security. Come alone. Do it or the beachball gets it!"

:yikes:

uuuh.. there's another: "Bring the CopBono outfit :evil:"

kafrun said:
4c61b1a5.jpg

:bono:: I appear to be getting some kind of text message.. From........ Babydoll? It says: "My address in Tanzania - xxxxx - Meet me there and bring Lardence." :huh:

...ooh wait, here comes another one: "NO security. Come alone. Do it or the beachball gets it!"

:yikes:

uuuh.. there's another: "Bring the CopBono outfit :evil:"

:lmao:

:lol:

it actually says "drop lardence over at my place alone... and you bono, should leave us in peace. " :shh:

"no security, tell larry to walk over alone. do it else the shiny tie gets it!"

and... tell larry NOT to shave! :drool:

a302b997.jpg

:bono: I seem to be having difficulty locating this Babydoll. I was hoping the media could help me. She's a dark-haired beauty.. Saw her on PLEBA.. I knew I had to get to her before that darn Larry :angry:

Back
Top Bottom