Pleban Girls Party - going Potty For Harry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
weddingjul19.jpg

I also like SimDazz's wedding dress :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Well, SimBri is expecting again, too :lol: :hmm: I don't think any of the others are pregnant except Bri and SG - but Dazz and Edge just got married - Ali and George are about to, too and now Jo and Bruce are planning to get married as well

I sense another Sim Baby Boom coming :lol:

And as usual....SimWeldy is one the last to get married and become preggers :lol:

But thanks for the Sims updates SG :hug:

bonoishot said:
14 hours and 2 minutes until the book is realeased here in the UK. :hyper::faint:

Won't be on later. Want no risk of spoliers on the net.
sapeak to you all tommorow. :kiss:
2 and a half hours here until midnight (which means it's only half an hour for Gluey!), but I'll wait until the morning to get the book. And I won't be online either until I finish it - I think half the internet will grind to a halt :lol:

Before I forget....

Congrats to simDazz and simJo and simSG! (and their respective simBlokes) :applaud:

Glad to hear you're okay Dazz, that must have been scary for a while there :hug:

Alisaura said:

2 and a half hours here until midnight (which means it's only half an hour for Gluey!), but I'll wait until the morning to get the book. And I won't be online either until I finish it - I think half the internet will grind to a halt :lol:
I only just realised that we won't be getting the book before the UK does! :der: Midnight GMT is the earliest release time... which means 9am for me. :der: :der: :der:

Which means there will still be billions of people at the shops when I go in... ah well, it's not like I'll have to go through this again :wink:

Still feel like a total nong though :reject:

Alisaura said:

I only just realised that we won't be getting the book before the UK does! :der: Midnight GMT is the earliest release time... which means 9am for me. :der: :der: :der:

Which means there will still be billions of people at the shops when I go in... ah well, it's not like I'll have to go through this again :wink:

Still feel like a total nong though :reject:

:scratch: I didn't know that, either! So you'll be getting it at the same time the UK does, which still makes it earlier than me. :grumpy:

:wink:

well, I was walking with this huge cart behind me filled with pizza's... and then stopped because otherwise I"d crash into someone else, and forgot to remove my foot from under teh cart ><

Back
Top Bottom