Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: VP is really here?

My meat is swimming in marinade now, getting ready for the grill. :D I'm done! Now all there's left is cooking rice tomorrow morning.

I just got back from the trashiest baby shower ever. :crack:

VP, you could always get a facebook. :sexywink:

Catching up on last thread, back in a few.

:ohmy: VP is really here?

My meat is swimming in marinade now, getting ready for the grill. :D I'm done! Now all there's left is cooking rice tomorrow morning.

I've been here, just not when you guys have! lol And besides, I haven't been away for weeks following some band around Europe, living a life of decadence. :wink: So...you had an awesome time?

Not yet, photobu:censored:t is taking forever :madwife:

I'll send you a PMwhen they've uploaded

Aw, thanks, I'm really excited to see them!

DG :drool:

VP see my edited post re a link??

I didn't, thanks!!

I just got back from the trashiest baby shower ever. :crack:

VP, you could always get a facebook. :sexywink:

Catching up on last thread, back in a few.

I missed this post till I saw Wild say your name! I'm totally not with it today. Sooo tired, and my eyes are all puffy and watery and irritated, and feel like they want to close. :grumpy:

Facebook is...complicated. I've always been reluctant to get it because of worlds colliding, lol. I have a bunch of dumbass relatives that would insist on friending me (is that even what they call it on FB?) and I'd rather they not know the details of my life...

Plus, there's the boy.

God. Real life social interactions are difficult enough to navigate, I don't need that bs online. :lol: [/fb rant]

ETA - yay Wild, it let me on! Looking now...

I've been here, just not when you guys have! lol And besides, I haven't been away for weeks following some band around Europe, living a life of decadence. :wink: So...you had an awesome time?

Aw, thanks, I'm really excited to see them!
Pfft, that sounds so pompous. What eejit would do that? :wink:

I had a great time indeed, seen so many places I've never been to before(except Paris!). Switzerland is a beautiful country and Geneva was just breathtaking. Beautiful, beautiful lake! And Dublin. *sigh* Dublin. I wish I was back there already. I totally felt at home there!

Now home feels so boring... ah well, I could use a bit of rest!

So what've you been up to?
Why do i find that rude :reject:

Meat swimming in a special marinade.......:giggle:

:uhoh: What exactly is rude?

:hug: DG!! How are ya?

Back
Top Bottom