Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
never thought i'd ever in my life post in here, but i couldn't resist saying it somewhere, and you guys seem to be enjoying watching it.

since i swore off posting in there, i think i'll just leave that last post unacknowledged to just prove my argument. hope it was as much fun to watch as it was to participate in!

now hopefully i won't have to post in here again. it's nothing personal, just a credibility thing :wink: i think we all know of other ways around the forum that are less obvious so we can continue to enjoy that show.

:shocked: Wow. I can't believe you posted here!!

You could stay. This place isn't as bad as the rest of PLEBA. Reggie sometimes posts here, Carlos does too, so you wouldn't be alone! :D

I don't have the energy / don't care enough to go find out what happened. :shrug: As long as whatever crap is going on over there doesn't make its way over here.

I'm super bored today. We can't go swimming for another 3 hours and it's too hot to do anything else outside. I wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sorry - my son is being obnixious ^ I can only play with racecars for so long... :crack:

rgtjygredyjtf4yjrtg4u4yuirtyy4u5rt47rt8o789ps7we9wt96=y5\h76

I was thinking there was another show today. :( Damn them and their long breaks...
Nope, next show is on mah birthday! :D

WIIIIIIIIIIIILD!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the guitar/amp mishap from the show the other day. I love it.

heh, it sounded strange! Have you also checked Boots? At 38 seconds or so in you can actually HEAR the wireless amp crackin', so it was pretty clear it wouldn't survive.

haven't seen/heard that yet.

When I saw The Police at Dodger Stadium there was a major amp issue with Andy's guitar, right at the beginning of the show. I think I knew then they weren't gonna use that show for the DVD :angry:

My son is becoming The Edge. He's air guitaring to U2 but each song he switches "instruments" - his guitar, then a baseball bat, then a piece of race track, then a tennis racket :lol:

My son is becoming The Edge. He's air guitaring to U2 but each song he switches "instruments" - his guitar, then a baseball bat, then a piece of race track, then a tennis racket :lol:

:cute: Aww. And I thought his dad was the Edge lookalike here. :wink: You'll have a family of Edge's!

:uhoh: Thaaaaat's bad. You should tell him to stop doing that if he ever wants to be successful at life. :wink: Or get a girlfriend, for that matter.

You're funny. That's how I'm gonna be on October 1st. It's going to be impossible to live near me for that whole month I think.

And I've got a race right in the middle of all of it. :yikes:
It's my favourite band, I've never seen them live, never had GA tickets before, either... Watch the local news, I may spontaneously combust.

Back
Top Bottom