Pleban Girls Party: Going Crazy for the Boys Tonight .... and every night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-drops in- ow... I think I landed on something:shifty:

Hello all!:wave: and thanks for the welcomes:hug:

Seems like all is doing well today, and all this food talk just made me drool all over the place:drool:

I just woke up it's 3:30pm and I just woke up I really need to stop doing that.

I was gonna go into the setlist party but everytime I try to listen to the live streams they don't work so I gave up, I just watch on youtube, but with the show Im going to coming up I'm gonna have to lay low a bet on those too so I don't psyche myself out on for my show.

I've been trying to play some catch up with the "older" catalog, I loved the fly video I have to say that is smexy:drool: Bono and leather is just lovely:combust:

I have that on DVD :drool:

Love it :drool:

Yeah, I've been going on a downloading/dvd burning binge lately. I had to replace the hard drive on my computer a few months ago, and I got a bigger one, and now I finally have more space.

so frustratingly slow, though. Makes me want to pay for a month's subscription to rapid fire.

Ooooh I have that. :lol: Coincidence? A guy from U2gigs sent it to me when I was just becoming a fan! :love:

I'm listening to the new Muse single now. :D

Ah I wasn't that fond of him. Could barely hear his voice, and I was at the sound desk!! :crack:

I'm calling it a night, tomorrow going to see my sis.

^^ you're my kinda girl
I LOVE veggies, I practically live off them:lol:

:giggle: not quite, i don't think because i also.......

eat a lot of :love: cheese, and (yum) some chicken, pork ( spare ribs! ) & :heart: grilled lamb (a Greek favorite) , very little beef.........

I also eat a good amount of whole grains, beans(yum0 (someday I'll get back to cooking the faster ones from scratch again!) , have to east more tofu/tempeh again, and fruit (a lot of yogurt w berries (Stoneyfield) , apples, peaches in season

I run the gamut from vegan ( :bow: Southern Indian restaurants) to vegitarian to carnivoire.

He opened the Friday show ..

We all loved him, but i'm into that sort of music so i suppose i woul d do

Ni loves him to :up:

Irish music :drool:

Did I hear something about Irish music?? My ipod's full of it :hyper:
Whose this Irish singer u guys are talking about??

:giggle: not quite, i don't think because i also.......

eat a lot of :love: cheese, and (yum) some chicken, pork ( spare ribs! ) & :heart: grilled lamb (a Greek favorite) , very little beef.........

I also eat a good amount of whole grains, beans(yum0 (someday I'll get back to cooking the faster ones from scratch again!) , have to east more tofu/tempeh again, and fruit (a lot of yogurt w berries (Stoneyfield) , apples, peaches in season

I run the gamut from vegan ( :bow: Southern Indian restaurants) to vegitarian to carnivoire.

Wow you're making me hungry...*runs off to find a snack*:wink:

I thought Diemen Dempsey was good. The SCript were a little better considering the singer smiled at me :love:

I love Irish music and will have to look up DD.

Daz, sorry I missed you.

I never have any luck downloading bootleg videos - I can only get audio to work for me. I'm sure there's just a step I'm missing somewhere or something.

Food talk is killing me. GG, I have been known to eat a whole medium pizza but that's why I'm on the diet in the first place :lol:

I need to learn to say no. At work, people will ask me to work for them or close for them or something. Usually I'll do it. But on the rare occasion i need a favor, its damn near impossible for me to get someone to help. Tonight a girl asked me to work tomorrow. I said no because I didn't want to and I'm sick of doing favors people. Long story short, she worked things to make it practically impossible for me to refuse. I do have Wednesday off, but that's not the point. The point is I need to grow a metaphorical pair
and learn to say no. I'm sick of feeling used.

There's something satisfying about telling someone where to stick it.

never thought i'd ever in my life post in here, but i couldn't resist saying it somewhere, and you guys seem to be enjoying watching it.

since i swore off posting in there, i think i'll just leave that last post unacknowledged to just prove my argument. hope it was as much fun to watch as it was to participate in!

now hopefully i won't have to post in here again. it's nothing personal, just a credibility thing :wink: i think we all know of other ways around the forum that are less obvious so we can continue to enjoy that show.

never thought i'd ever in my life post in here, but i couldn't resist saying it somewhere, and you guys seem to be enjoying watching it.

since i swore off posting in there, i think i'll just leave that last post unacknowledged to just prove my argument. hope it was as much fun to watch as it was to participate in!

now hopefully i won't have to post in here again. it's nothing personal, just a credibility thing :wink: i think we all know of other ways around the forum that are less obvious so we can continue to enjoy that show.

:up:

Ian is a PLEBAN now? :cute:

And yes, much RESPECT.

:lol:

C'mon Ian, it's not *that* bad in here. :wink: Do what I do, I don't go into the main Pleban area (okay, I have a few times lately to look at tour pics, but I've easily gone months, maybe close to a year between visits to that section), I just come in this thread to talk to my girls.

Besides, we've had guys hang out in here before, and it takes a full 6 months or so before they're fully emasculated, I swear! :shifty:

I never have any luck downloading bootleg videos - I can only get audio to work for me. I'm sure there's just a step I'm missing somewhere or something.

Are you DLing and watching on your computer, or DLing and burning to a dvd?

If it's the former, sounds like you don't have the correct codecs installed on your computer. Download K-Lite Codec Pack K-lite basic should do the trick. If it's the latter, then it sounds like you're not converting the file properly before you burn it. There are tons of conversion programs out there for free, if you need advice, let me know.

hmm... Now I just learned something about dvd burning, a friend of mine was asking me how to do that and I was like I don't know I'm lucky to be able to turn on my laptop yet alone figure out how to download dvds. Now I wish I could fine a site to watch free movies that has good quality.

I'm off to bed for now ladies Ill see you when I get up and after I get down cleaning, if I get around to doing that. Later:wave:

I don't know how to burn dvds either. I think I could figure it out if I had a spare hour or so.

I need to learn to say no. At work, people will ask me to work for them or close for them or something. Usually I'll do it. But on the rare occasion i need a favor, its damn near impossible for me to get someone to help. Tonight a girl asked me to work tomorrow. I said no because I didn't want to and I'm sick of doing favors people. Long story short, she worked things to make it practically impossible for me to refuse. I do have Wednesday off, but that's not the point. The point is I need to grow a metaphorical pair
and learn to say no. I'm sick of feeling used.

I'm the same way. I can never so no to people at my work when it comes to taking shifts. I always feel guilty after if I say I can't and I just end up changing my mind. Looks like I need to grow a back bone too :wink:

Are you DLing and watching on your computer, or DLing and burning to a dvd?

If it's the former, sounds like you don't have the correct codecs installed on your computer. Download K-Lite Codec Pack K-lite basic should do the trick. If it's the latter, then it sounds like you're not converting the file properly before you burn it. There are tons of conversion programs out there for free, if you need advice, let me know.
I don't know how to burn dvds either. I think I could figure it out if I had a spare hour or so.

I've never actually been able to open a file after downloading, like my 'puter doesn't recognize the file type or something - I've tried converting or something but, yeah... Like Laura said, if I put a little time into it, I could probalby figure it out. Truth be told, I only tried it once.

VP, I may take you up on your offer of help this week.

DG, like Nancy Reagan said, Just Say No! Repeat after me. "NO!" "I'm sorry I can't." "Um.. Nah." "Nope, sorry." Repeat 5X a day before bed (unless someone 'interesting' is with you :wink: ).

I used to do all kinds of stuff at work - club sponsorship, helping other ppl with lighting and sound, etc - but it was exhausting and wasn't worth it. It's been hard but I've learned to say no. But it takes time and practice.

Back
Top Bottom