Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
7541-1.jpg

I recognize that entrance ramp :giggle: (And maybe the guy standing in front of it too :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:

I was pleased to find posted pics of the day we met him :yes:
and he's something entirely unique, I'll totally agree with that!

I've only found a few.....but I've enjoyed every last one!
And I'll have to scan mine too. :happy:

And that he is......:love: :drool:

I'll even be so bold as to say they all are. :heart:

I also have a real nice pic of ruffs hair...:lol:

Drea, I'm sure you look fine! :hug:
At least no worse then a pic of me in the GA line in the middle of talking...dontcha hate when someone takes a pic of that? :yikes: :lol:

Last edited:
Hey SG. It's about an extra 100 to fly in to Grand Rapids verses Detroit. So pick one and tell me what time you want me in which ever place. And think real hard, make sure you wan to deal with me after a day at work.

CeeCee said:
Hey SG. It's about an extra 100 to fly in to Grand Rapids verses Detroit. So pick one and tell me what time you want me in which ever place. And think real hard, make sure you wan to deal with me after a day at work.

ok here's the deal: If you fly into Detroit you will be responsible for finding your way north to the hotel near Auburn hills. If you fly into GR, you have a free ride there and back to the GR airport after the concert(s)

I have not yet been able to afford to make a hotel reservation, either, so I cannot guarantee where we will be staying ... I'm working on that

**I would like it if you could fly in Sunday so we can try for the ticket drop on monday :D but if you can't fly in until Monday, do it before 9 am so we can maybe catch them on the way in to soundchecks

Sad_Girl said:

ok here's the deal: If you fly into Detroit you will be responsible for finding your way north to the hotel near Auburn hills. If you fly into GR, you have a free ride there and back to the GR airport after the concert(s)

I have not yet been able to afford to make a hotel reservation, either, so I cannot guarantee where we will be staying ... I'm working on that

Ok. Well I can't afford the plane ticket right now at this second, so we're in the same boat. *nods* I'm jsut trying to figure out our plan of action. I start work in the morning so it should be good.

** I can do Monday night after work, but I wouldn't get into Grand Rapids any ealier than 9:30pm. I'd work till 5 at the earliest, 6 or 7 at the latest.

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

** I can do Monday night after work, but I wouldn't get into Grand Rapids any ealier than 9:30pm. I'd work till 5 at the earliest, 6 or 7 at the latest.

:hmm: well that is a little bit of a problem as I plan on being in Auburn Hills already by then :slant:

but I heard about your job! Congratulations! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I plan on being in Auburn hills either Sunday night or as early as possible on Monday. You said you wouldn't be able to arrive in MI until 9:30 monday night, right?

Unless I ask for Sunday off too and you tell me what time you're expecting to leave your house so I can get into Grand Rapids on time or within an hour. ((If I'm early I can easily sit somewhere and read for an hour. I'm easy.))

CeeCee said:

Unless I ask for Sunday off too and you tell me what time you're expecting to leave your house so I can get into Grand Rapids on time or within an hour. ((If I'm early I can easily sit somewhere and read for an hour. I'm easy.))

maybe you ought to fly into detroit, I'm sure there will be a shuttle or something to the hotels that you can take :shrug: I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but I just have no idea exactly what I'm doing about Detroit yet. If I find GA's for Monday, I'll have to be there by 5 am monday morning and won't be able to leave. Even if I don't I want to get there by 7 to line up for the ticket drop. I'm more addicted than ever now!

And I'm looking for GA's for us for Tuesday, too, which might mean trading our seats... but we'll just have to see as we go along

**Or you could keep your seat, either way' I'm not trying to take the ticket back. It's up to you if you want a GA Everyone has different preferences. Some of us don't want to/can't sleep on the sidewalk in Michigan in late October (Yes, occassionally we have snow flurries already by then, but not any accumulation)

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

maybe you ought to fly into detroit, I'm sure there will be a shuttle or something to the hotels that you can take :shrug: I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but I just have no idea exactly what I'm doing about Detroit yet. If I find GA's for Monday, I'll have to be there by 5 am monday morning and won't be able to leave. Even if I don't I want to get there by 7 to line up for the ticket drop. I'm more addicted than ever now!

And I'm looking for GA's for us for Tuesday, too, which might mean trading our seats... but we'll just have to see as we go along

**Or you could keep your seat, either way' I'm not trying to take the ticket back. It's up to you if you want a GA Everyone has different preferences. Some of us don't want to/can't sleep on the sidewalk in Michigan in late October (Yes, occassionally we have snow flurries already by then, but not any accumulation)

*dies* Just make up your mind, Larry! :wink:

I am a night owl. If I can't sleep, I'll bring books and entertain myself. My dad's from Pa. I've been to PA in winter. If I can sleep in jammies in a sleeping bag outside in October in PA, I'ms ure I'll be fine fully clothed in Michigan. My ex is from Wisconsin and I did decent there. Just tell me what you want me to do. If you're thinking about leaving Sunday night let me knw, cause I can't take a shuttle or a cab if I don't know where we're staying. And god damn it, if I'm going ot a bloody U2 show I want to do it right and proper. I'll just make sure my baby fan banner is a thick sheet and we can share it. I've got a nice, heavy winter jacket, or I could go the jean jacket and hoodie route. Just make up your mind! :giggle: :wink:

((You do realize I'm not trying to be mean, right? I cna't tell in the state I'm in. I jsut wnat you to make up your mind and tell me what to do so I cna put in for the time off in the morning... and I should go to bed no later than 10 minutes from now))

CeeCee said:

*dies* Just make up your mind, Larry! :wink:

I am a night owl. If I can't sleep, I'll bring books and entertain myself. My dad's from Pa. I've been to PA in winter. If I can sleep in jammies in a sleeping bag outside in October in PA, I'ms ure I'll be fine fully clothed in Michigan. My ex is from Wisconsin and I did decent there. Just tell me what you want me to do. If you're thinking about leaving Sunday night let me knw, cause I can't take a shuttle or a cab if I don't know where we're staying. And god damn it, if I'm going ot a bloody U2 show I want to do it right and proper. I'll just make sure my baby fan banner is a thick sheet and we can share it. I've got a nice, heavy winter jacket, or I could go the jean jacket and hoodie route. Just make up your mind! :giggle: :wink:

((You do realize I'm not trying to be mean, right? I cna't tell in the state I'm in. I jsut wnat you to make up your mind and tell me what to do so I cna put in for the time off in the morning... and I should go to bed no later than 10 minutes from now))

I've given you your options, there's nothing left for me to decide :shrug: I've told you what I am doing and that it's your responsibility to do whatever you want, knowing that I will be in Auburn Hills as early as possible Monday Morning. by that time I will have a hotel room, and therefore you will have a hotel to be going to from the airport. I sat in line by myself on Wednesday and was fine, and I'm happy to do it again. if you want to come and keep me company, then do so. otherwise, I'll see you for the Tuesday concert we have seats for

Back
Top Bottom