Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure I lost weight this week... I didn't eat much of anything and did a lot of walking and standing and dancing etc... but then after I met Adam I went and pigged out in celebration :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm pretty sure I lost weight this week... I didn't eat much of anything and did a lot of walking and standing and dancing etc... but then after I met Adam I went and pigged out in celebration :lol:

:lol:

I'm coming off of the highest I've ever been :(

Hey Cindy :hug: I was wondering if you could look into flying into Grand Rapids when you come to Michigan, and I'll pick you up and we'll drive down to Auburn hills together, that way neither of us is forced to deal with Detroit :yikes:

Bri! :hug:

I just talked to my uncle and he said he would take off work for me next month so we could go early to try and meet them before the show :hug: :heart: and if he can't get off he said he would stay after the show :happy:

I miss my family :sad:

Fly- I never have, sorry! what are you making one for?

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG! :hug:
I just saw your pics....they're great!! :happy:

My show ones didn't come out so good. :(
But the ones of B and Edge did!! :hyper:

Except for someones *cough* poster getting in the way of my picture of Bono's toes. :grumpy:

:wink:

And yes.......I really was trying to take a pic of his toes........:giggle: :cute:

Aww :cute: you should have said so! I would've moved it and I'm sure he would've let you take it :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Cindy :hug: I was wondering if you could look into flying into Grand Rapids when you come to Michigan, and I'll pick you up and we'll drive down to Auburn hills together, that way neither of us is forced to deal with Detroit :yikes:

that's an idea! Let me go and look that up and then I'll come back.

Back
Top Bottom