Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

No no...I look like a deer in headlights. And my hair...wtf...Sami, this was clearly after the concert. :lol: I really don't normally look like this :wink:

Seriously VP, I wish my mom looked as cool as you do! :yes: :wink: And SG, you're just adorable :heart:

1.gif

VintagePunk said:

Let me know if you still haven't gotten it in a few, and I'll resend.
Nice pictures Drea! Is that your sister?

Yeah, that's Megan, my not-so-little sister :lol: She looks like Dad, I look like Mom :)

Drea said:
:giggle: I look much less baked in that second pic than the first one... and I hadn't had any alcohol! :lol:

You guys all look hot in the third one :)

:lmao:

I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't looked totally blasted... I've become such a lightweight I was way too drunk on just 1 1/2 beers

Aww. :hug: I'm sorry to hear that Sami, she was pretty talented, and I know you were rooting for her. I would rather have seen JD go.

Tell Ruff hi when you see her VP and I'm glad to hear she arrived safely :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Aww. :hug: I'm sorry to hear that Sami, she was pretty talented, and I know you were rooting for her. I would rather have seen JD go.

Tell Ruff hi when you see her VP and I'm glad to hear she arrived safely :heart:

me too.....I thought she did pretty good last week too! But Marty and Mig :drool: were the best

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:

I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't looked totally blasted... I've become such a lightweight I was way too drunk on just 1 1/2 beers

You certainly didn't seem blasted :giggle:

I crashed pretty hard on Sat when we got home from the reception (around 10:30pm) - think I was asleep before you guys would've got Discotheque! 8 straight days of not getting to sleep till at least 3am killed me... but I'd do it again in a second :evil:

Yay! Ruff's in town! :)

Back
Top Bottom