Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I have one more show for sure after Chicago, and that's Buffalo on Dec 10th (or is it the 9th?). But I'm going to try REALLY hard to get to Boston on Dec 4th/5th. :hyper:

Which e-mail should I send something to? :wink:

Buffalo, eh?? :hmm: That is super duper close...and it's on a Friday night...

You can send it to mmarlbo@uwo.ca :wink: Thanks!! :hug:

Hey guys :) My sister just emailed me the pics of the four of us (Mom, Dad, Megan and me) and the two of us (Meg and I).. just let me upload them to photobucket and I'll actually post 'em in here ;)

Sad_Girl said:
Hi VP did you get the pic I sent you?
I did, thanks. :hug: Cut me out of it, and it'd be a really nice picture. :lol: And you got the three I sent you?

Sami, I'm sure it's okay to send you a couple, but please don't post them, we agreed not to post any without everyone's approval. what's your e-mail address?

VintagePunk said:

I did, thanks. :hug: Cut me out of it, and it'd be a really nice picture. :lol: And you got the three I sent you?

Sami, I'm sure it's okay to send you a couple, but please don't post them, we agreed not to post any without everyone's approval. what's your e-mail address?

I think you look nice! :yes:

I did get the three emails, but I'm waiting on them to download still :lol:

Here we go *G*

First, the pic of the four of us:

postweddingpicfamily.jpg

Just Megan and I:

MegandIpostwedding.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: I look like a goon in the last one.

Everyone else looks great though! :heart:

oh you do not! Don't be so silly :)

Thanks for the pictures, VP they're all cool :)

Drea - looks like you had a nice time Saturday at least :hug: And you looked nice, too! And you do look so much like your mother!

VintagePunk said:

You do not!!! :shame:

I do. :yikes: :reject:

No no...I look like a deer in headlights. And my hair...wtf...Sami, this was clearly after the concert. :lol: I really don't normally look like this :wink:

Seriously VP, I wish my mom looked as cool as you do! :yes: :wink: And SG, you're just adorable :heart:

Back
Top Bottom