Pleban Girls Party - getting jiggy for St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Sami, from what you said, it doesn't sound like you've given him any indication that you like him. :yikes: Since he seems to be good friends with your friend, have her tell him you're just not into him in that way. If you want to soften the blow, she can say you still have a thing for Elmo. :wink:

See you all later. :wave:

:lol: Yeah but he was totally expecting me to say no when he asked me, I'm not going to flat out say no! That's too mean! And I didn't have time to think of a better answer. I think that's why he thinks there's a chance.

Bye :hug:

Dis :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Yeah but he was totally expecting me to say no when he asked me, I'm not going to flat out say no! That's too mean! And I didn't have time to think of a better answer. I think that's why he thinks there's a chance.

Yeah I suppose if there's a slight hesitation as you're trying to scramble your brain for some appopriate response they sometimes get the impression they may have a chance. :lol: :hug:

Wild :hug:

Yeah, she'll be in Pisa on her birthday. I don't know how close you can get to the tower.

Good thing I do my best cleaning when I'm angry and frustrated. :happy:

Although I am probably cleaning for nothing, now. :|

Spain, Madrid, Pisa, Florence, the Riviera, Nice, Province, and Rome.

I was great, till a few minutes ago. :| How about you?

I should get back to cleaning in a few minutes. Might as well take advantage of the feeling of frustration. :happy: Before it wears off, and I become more reasonable. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
I've gotta clean my house. :|

I might be having a visitor tonight. :shifty: :flirt:

And i bet you'll be wearing this little outfit :shifty: :ohmy:

maid_vacuuming_lg_clr.gif

I'm a little nervous actually. I'm officially screwing my school over at the moment. We had a hand-in that was due a five today, and I just didn't do it. Since i haven been on any classes for the past three weeks, I've decided not to go to the last two lectures either, so I'll do a blank exam next week... I can't srop out, 'cause I need the money, but I told my parents today that I was going to switch to another program. I'm just not sure if I really want to study psychology anymore... :blahblah: :blahblah: I know, but I can't talk to the guys here, 'cause... too close for comfort, I think... :shrug:

I admire you for going into further education. I left school as soon as i could.

You poor girls that are studying seem to have it so hard :hug:

At the end of the day surely it's better that you study the subject you want to do rather than one you dislike??

:lol: Wild, not much to admire actually, I can't get a job, and studying is the only thing that can give me money at the money.
But I love studying, actually, I'm crazy that way. I love flipping through books, taking notes... if I'm interested in the subject... :reject: Otherwise I'm a crappy student.

Hi Drea :wave:

Back
Top Bottom