Pleban Girls Party - Getting hot and bothered in a mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I picked up a Roddy Doyle book last weekend but only read a few pages of it. I always fall asleep! It takes me AGES to finish a book.

Boo for housemates not being home to kill spiders for you. :madspit:

Howdy, Drea!

Well, they were home at 2.30am when I saw the spider, but they were all fast asleep by then... my arachnaphobia is just violent enough to compel me to kill the things, without being bad enough to prevent me from getting close enough to them with a can of bug spray and a shoe :wink:
I figure, if they invade my territory, they deserve it :madwife:

Did your tech crew or whoever show up and do a decent rehearsal?

Yeah, sort of. We're still a little behind, but will probably be fine for the show next week. *crosses fingers*

Spiders freak the be-jeezus out of me - can't stand to even look at pictures of them in my son's nature magazines!

What did you do with your day off? Something fun I hope.

zuropa_fit said:
What did you do with your day off? Something fun I hope.
I went back to bed and slept till 11.30am... then I sat about doing very little, except go and get junk food for lunch. It's only 4pm, so the day is still youngish... I have to go out again and buy stuff to make tacos for dinner though. :drool:

Good luck for the performance!

:giggle: Poor Mr GG...

MOLLLY!!!!!! :Hug: :kiss: :hug:

Broken any more dishes lately?? I sware I was fantasising about theat last night!!! :drool:

:(

awwwwwww I missed everyone :madspit:

I was in FYM [my serious-serious < VS my serious-FUN> side demamds attention at least once inna while>, a quik run-thru LS/EYKIW then a l-o-n-g :drool: look at the screen-caps in RHMT {OMG} and finally here.

i'll catch up on the pages i nmissed.

Molly! :hug: Gluey! :hug: Dazz! :hug:

I'm still full from lunch, but I have to go buy food for dinner soon...

:drunk: gluey... :giggle:

*edit* Glad you found a room, Molly! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
:(

awwwwwww I missed everyone :madspit:

I was in FYM [my serious-serious < VS my serious-FUN> side demamds attention at least once inna while>, a quik run-thru LS/EYKIW then a l-o-n-g :drool: look at the screen-caps in RHMT {OMG} and finally here.

i'll catch up on the pages i nmissed.

:madwife:

missed everyone my arese!! :tongue: I'z here!!!! :yippie:

:hug: Ali
I wanted to get home earlier so I could chat online, but my taxi was an hour late and then I spent the rest of the night driving all over the freaking place trying to find these obscure addresses that had rooms for rent.
Anyway, glad you're still here!!

love2bmama said:
no, not that I haven't been tempted :wink:
:kiss: :hug:
I just rented a room in a house :ohmy: Kinda makes this all seem real. I really am moving, and downsizing from a house fit for a family to a 10x10 room fit for one person and maybe one smal dog.

:hug: Molly, but your heart, and our hearts aren't anyt smaller, niether are tyour chicldrens. It's only a temporarry stage - not forever, just eremmeber that :hug:

Back
Top Bottom