Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

I'm getting paid a lot more, but the shoplifting is just incredible and it pisses me off :grumpy:

Yikes :madwife: have you caught anyone in the act? I bet you could kick some ass! :rant:

:hug:

Mucca, Larry knows us Pleban girls like to go fast and hard :sexywink:

WildHoney said:
Sorry girls had to look something up for NI :rolleyes:

It's been great having so many here but alas i have to go to bed :sigh:

Stupid work:madspit:

Night :kiss:

Luv ya all :flirt:

Love you too Wild:hug: Have a good night and sweet :bono: dreams:wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Yikes :madwife: have you caught anyone in the act? I bet you could kick some ass! :rant:

Bitches wait until your doing an ear peircing and then they start bagging shit :mad:
So I can't exactly run after them.
I caught a girl today, she caught me watching her in the mirror.
I just pointed to the door and she left.

greeneyedgirl said:

Bitches wait until your doing an ear peircing and then they start bagging shit :mad:

Damn they're sly. At least you caught one of them.

:madwife:

greeneyedgirl said:
Mucca, how is school?
I never see you anymore :sad:

It's going alright. Lots of readings so I don't have much time to come online. I have clinicals this semester so I've been having longer days. I don't actually get to do any real nursing stuff in my clincals yet so that kind of sucks.

Right now we're in nursing homes and we're basically assigned to one client, which we visit for an hour each week. It's really amazing how different people age! My client is still so healthy and mentally there. There are some who are just completely out of it.

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:

She's lucky that's all she got :grumpy:

I would get in trouble in a job like that because I'd get too pissed off and really let 'em have it :madwife:

ARGH! I keep getting kicked everytime I try to post. I'm going to see if I can fix it. Hopefully be back soon.

18.gif

*snerk* Nothing quite that fun :lol: Just the credit union's annual general meeting :wink:

Speaking of Adam's birthday, I may have a PM for some of you before I go to bed tonight :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom