Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see Becky! Wasn't aware of his name, but i knew the singers name&that's all - I do like them! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Can't wait for more BP, altho it's seriously bad for me i luv it!!!! :huh: :drool:

I really need to wean myself off this stuff otherwise i won't get any studying done come September! :scream:

You know, i really wish Jem&me could just come down there right away&have another mini-PGP! I loved sitting up all 3 of us, having a laugh til all hrs, drinking lots of JD!!! :yes: :happy:

me too Susan me :yes::drool:

What i could do with some JD right now, i tell you!!!! :evil: :tongue:

Btw Wild - Have you seen that delectable B pic where he has that insanely cute smile on his face&his tongue is out just a little????

:drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

susanp6 said:
I see Becky! Wasn't aware of his name, but i knew the singers name&that's all - I do like them! :wink:

I think thats his name anyway not to sure!!

must...post...cardifff...killers...

cardiffkillers.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GAWD YES! YES! YES! That pic it is, oh holy mother of god, he is utterly delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why does he get sexier every time you see him??????

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Bri, my love: You're welcome to any party of mine, anytime! Luv ya! :wink:

Oh i keep meaning to say about B clicking his fingers!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He looks soooooo sexy doing that, even tho' it's such a grave subject, but goddammit i'm helpless whenever i see that ad come on tv&i managed to record it during the Cat Deeley interview!!!! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Bri, my love: You're welcome to any party of mine, anytime! Luv ya! :wink:

Oh i keep meaning to say about B clicking his fingers!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He looks soooooo sexy doing that, even tho' it's such a grave subject, but goddammit i'm helpless whenever i see that ad come on tv&i managed to record it during the Cat Deeley interview!!!! :wink:

I want it for my msn avatar! Ive nicked Jules' one at the minute but i want that one!

Yeah, he looks pretty hot in it! IVE NEVER SEEN THE TV AD!! :madspit:

:yes: it's a grave subject but B was the one that focused my attention on it! Now, I'm like activist bloody annie!

Goodness Becky! Can't belive you haven't seen that ad! That's such a shame! :(

sorry i disapeared photobkcuket was being evil :madspit:

i wnet shopping with rachel today and bought a U2 iPOD coz my old mp3 player has died on me :mad: and bear from The Bear Factory

The Bear is called Bono Jnr and Rach got one called Larry Mullen Jnr Jnr :lmao:

heres Bono Jnr anyway :D

Captured2005-07-0300000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom