Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol I know! How dare people go out and stuff! They should be here talking to us! :D

It's sooo hot here yep, am getting fed up of it already lol! I'm alright otherwise though, had a bit of an emotional day but I think it's just America stressing me out!

Lol, thanks SG ;) :hug: how are you? I'm not even there yet and I'm stressed, haha! By the way the latest OOC was great!

Hey girls, popping in for a few. :hug:

I actually have energy today. :happy: And I only got 7 hours sleep last night. Maybe I was just sleeping too much last week. :reject: I've been out most of the day running errands. Very hot, but still gorgeous. :drool:

How are you all today? :)

Drea said:
*:wave:s from TO, where the humidex is 39C* :combust:

:yikes: Ours is only 33. Well, Hamilton, that is. That's where we get our weather info from...

Hey SG :hug:
and VP :hug:
and Drea :hug:

Wow, I've usually gone to bed when you guys show up, so it's been a while. Extra :hug: for that! :lol:

It's lovely here, 90 degrees and there's a thunderstorm predicted for tonight :) my perfect whether :heart;

Glad to hear you're feeling better, VP :hug:

I haven't done a whole lot of anything today but laze around, but I'm not even upset about it :wink: after all, it is Saturday.

Thanks Kat :) I've slacked off a bit on my fan fic writing - that is one of the few things I do hope to accomplish this weekend

Hi Drea & VP :hug:

I hate that heat, I'm dreading it being like that when I get over there. :|

Ah yeah SG so have I, I'd been hoping to do more fic before I went but I think now it'll have to be put on hiatus!

chickadee said:

Ah yeah SG so have I, I'd been hoping to do more fic before I went but I think now it'll have to be put on hiatus!

after taking the time off from thinking about it while you have your trip, you'll come back with more ideas and interest in it, anyway

Sad_Girl said:

after taking the time off from thinking about it while you have your trip, you'll come back with more ideas and interest in it, anyway

Yeah i'm hoping so. I'll probably scribble stuff here and there when I get ideas and then I'll be all ready for fic when i come home!

Sad_Girl said:
It's lovely here, 90 degrees and there's a thunderstorm predicted for tonight :) my perfect whether :heart;

Glad to hear you're feeling better, VP :hug:

I haven't done a whole lot of anything today but laze around, but I'm not even upset about it :wink: after all, it is Saturday.

Thanks Kat :) I've slacked off a bit on my fan fic writing - that is one of the few things I do hope to accomplish this weekend

Thanks SG :hug: You're probably entitled to do nothing today. I, on the other hand, have to make up for days and days of being an inert slug. :lol:

I always have loads of ideas, and I try writing them up. Unfortunaltely, I base my fics around so small things, that it's a bitch trying to get the story to flow. :huh:

I mean, I can get the idea for a fic only from someone smiling, or a single sentence, and then I start writing, and it just never ends. I've only written like three fics ever with an actual ending... :reject:

Jez I don't know how many hundreds of things I wrote before I started actually completing stories :lol: it's part of the process

:hug: Bye VP hope to hear more from you later

SG, I just hope I'll get to the point where something is finished. I sent my first fanfic up on the internet about seven years ago, and after that, I've just filled notebooks... :lol:

I think part of the problem might be that no one ever reads my things. I have a friend who'll read stuff for me, but only my Harry Potter stuff, and my Gundam Wing stuff. And only if it's the right pairing :huh: I'm not quite as picky :lol:

CSI rerun on TV, I'll be back in the commercial breaks.

No sightings yet, i reckon i have to be with Jem for any magic to happen :drool:

Jem was in Killiney today but she stayed on the beach :shifty:

She's off to Howth tomorrow :shifty:

Apparently she was chatting to a boy from Vancouver about "travel".....Is that what you youngsters call it now :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol: :drool:

I wish I was in Dublin talking about "travel" with...someone...:shifty:

Heck, I wish I was in Dublin :drool: :drool:

Did your horse win the other day, or did you end up getting Jem's message and going in search of a certain guitarist? :shifty:

No NI's cousin's horse came last :grumpy:

I got the message when i was on the way so it was too late :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom