Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Danny Michel did a dvd taping tonight, plus it was the album release show for his new album "Valhalla", which came out this past Tues :D Kickass show as usual :wink:

I did :yes: Plus it was an early show, so I got to do Drunken Knit Night for a bit afterwards :lol: (DKN being the once-a-month get-together of Team Canada from the KO at a pub for food, alcohol and much knitting :wink: )

Drea said:
I did :yes: Plus it was an early show, so I got to do Drunken Knit Night for a bit afterwards :lol: (DKN being the once-a-month get-together of Team Canada from the KO at a pub for food, alcohol and much knitting :wink: )

:lol: I'd be curious to see the end result of a night of drunken knitting :wink:

:yawn: Well I hate to bail on you when you just got here, but my bed is calling to me... :drool:

:hug: Night, talk to you tomorrow

S'okay :hug: I should think about bed soon too, given I have my crochet guild meeting tomorrow, and if I sleep in I'll miss all the food! :lol: Night SG :)

driving by to say hello, plebans! :wink:

Please excuse jobob from U2 fandom today and tonight. Bruce Springsteen is in her town. :hyper: :hyper:

This will be her this evening--> :bow: :bruuuce:

and :drool: because he's still pretty hot for his age. :wink:

See you Sunday.

Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone and let you all know I'm still alive. :lol: Sorry for being MIA the past week, things have been a little crazy with my grandmother.

I hope everyone is doing well! :hug: :heart:

WildHoney said:

That makes two of us :lol:

:lol:

Just gonna phone you now. HAd to go get food and theres a internet cafe conviently located in Subway. :shifty:

Have fun Jo. :hug:

Fly good to hear from you. Hope things get better. :hug:

I have a Dublin topic girls in the Plebans section. I'll leave any updates there so people don't have to search the threads. :wink:

Just walked past The Clarence btw. :combust::shifty:

Dublins sooo warm. Think i might make a trip to Killiney beach. :shifty:

talk to you later if i can

:kiss:

x

:lol: A couple of us are doing drive-by postings today! :D

I was out partying for a friend's 30th b-day last night. :drunk: It was so much fun.

Today I'm going to go visit my parents as it's my mom's birthday today, and of course Father's Day tomorrow. My mom is building a house for Habitat for Humanity today, which I think is so cool. It's something she's always wanted to do. My dad and I are just going to watch World Cup and hockey. :giggle:

I hope you all have fun this weekend - I might be able to pop in once or twice, but won't be back until tomorrow night. Take care! :hug:

Thanks Jem! :hug:

Oh yeah - today is also my one year anniversary here on Interference. :heart: I can't believe it's only been a year. :love: I'll always remember what day I joined because it's also my mom's b-day.

Happy Anniversary aswell then. :hug:

*SQUEALS* I'm in Dublllaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnn. :hyper: :drool:

Can't believe i'm here. :lol:

Off to find a nice pub in Killiney/Dalkey area to sit outside and have a drink after beach. :shifty: :tongue. Its too hot to walk around the city. :lol:

Talk to ya later girls.

:hug::heart:

x

Killiney eh? Gee... I wonder.. why you would want to go there :shifty:

ack I wanna go to dublin too! but I gotta wait till I'm 18, since alcohol is allowed at 16 here, but in the rest of the world it's 18.. :lol: and I wanna do a pub tour!

congrats on your one year anni and mother Thora :wink: I hope that sentence didn't sound too weird...

:lol: Yeah, it usually is slow saturday night. I don't get it, it's like people have lives or something. :scratch: :wink: :lol:

I'm alright, melting away and have a cousin in a tent in our garden, but it's all good. :lmao:

How are you doing?

Back
Top Bottom