Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, now that you're here Jem I have to leave. Sorry! :hug: Going out for a friend's birthday tonight for dinner and bowling. Fun times! :D See you later! :hug:

chickadee said:

Oh yes definitely. It'd be fun to be swept off your feet by Bono!

:combust: :drool: I can only wish in the next 6 days. :lol:

Hopefully will meet/see him though. :hyper: :fingerscrossed:

Don't feel bad Thora. I have to leave anyway. was just a flying visit as i have to get up early to pack. :grumpy: Why can't it be like Harry Potter where you can pack using your wand and its done in like 10 seconds. :lol:

Next time i post will be from Dublin. Will have to find a net cafe. Need to speak to my girls.

:hug::heart:

x

How are you tonight, Diane?

Thanks Wild :D

I hope you get to meet them, too :( :hug: I've heard Larry tends to travel via public transportation when he's in Dublin for something. Maybe you will run into him on the rail. :sexywink:

Last edited:
I'm okay, SG. How are you?

I didn't know Larry takes public transportation in Dublin! A real man of the people!! I'm not sure I'd even know it was him if I did see him on the subway...I'd be like, is that him...naaah, can't be!

I'm not too bad, Diane, thanks :)

It's finally feeling really summery around here :drool:

And In an interview he said he does still take the tube ( :giggle: sorry, I'm easily amused by some terms, that's one of them :sexywink: ) but that it has been a while since he's taken the bus :laugh:

:sexywink: Have a good night, Wild

and we'll be right here waiting to here from you and Jem! :hyper:

I'm doing good. I'm working on a design for a class I'm taking tomorrow. I signed up at the last minute so I have to prep everything tonight. :lol:

Brokeback Mountain is so :drool: :( :sad:

Last minute is always a rush :lol:

That's just about the only way I do things :wink:

and yeah, it is :sad: I don't know why I do things like this to myself, watching sad stories like this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom