Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dublin Tommorow. :hyper: Got so much to do today :yikes:

Must. Be. Productive. :|

Sami. :yikes: about all those stories. When i was litttle and our cats and dog were trying to get through the dog flap (they were still puppies/kittens at this stage so found it hard to reach) i used to pick them up and put them through it head first as i though i was helping. :reject: :( :lmao:

The dog didn't mind but the cats hated me. They never really took to me. Though after that im not suprised. :lol:

I never really hurt them though, they just disliked it but i still feel bad. :(

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Futbol fever

~BrightestStar~ said:

*So* not the point. :heart:

Seriously though, what is with England? They were beyond underwhelming....
Are they just slow starting...?

Wild is going to beat my arse when she reads this isn't she.....:uhoh:

:eyebrow:

I really don't know, they always make things harder than they should be :madwife:

BUT don't diss England :rant::yell:

WildHoney said:
I've got to go to see NI's cousin's horse run tonight :rolleyes :

Gotta keep him sweet for Dublin , so a girl's gottta do what a girl's gotta do :sigh : :shifty :

Went to get money out the bank but some :silent : had just robbed it so it had to close :grumpy :

:scream:

Noooooo Wild. Sod the horse. Edge is in Temple Bar tonight. I left ya a voicemail about Edge but i bet you get it too late. :sad:Trust me to fly out a day late. :sad:

06-16-2006) Tonight: Edge in Dublin for Rory -- U2.com*

Tonight: Edge in Dublin for Rory

Ed. Note: If any Interference.com readers attend this event and would like to share pictures and stories, please e-mail devlin@interference.com.

Edge will be in Temple Bar, Dublin tonight at the unveiling of The Rory Gallagher Guitar Sculpture.

The statue, in honour of a musician regarded as one of the greatest ever blues guitarists, will be unveiled at an outdoor public ceremony at 8.30pm at Rory Gallagher Corner, Meeting House Square, Temple Bar Dublin 2.

After the unveiling there will be a free outdoor concert on the Square. Admission is free but you need tickets. If you're in Dublin the place for tickets is Temple Bar Cultural Information Centre at 12 East Essex Street.

More information here.

--U2.com

Ticket information from RoryGallagher.com:

Admission is free but tickets are ESSENTIAL!

Tickets can be collected from the Temple Bar Cultural Information Centre, 12 East Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2

There is a limit of 4 tickets per person.

For further information on this event please contact Mark Walsh at 087 6825 489.

I nearly booked to fly out today aswell. :sad: :banghead:

Hi Jem! :hug:

:lol: I sent Wild a PM about the Edge just a few minutes ago! Great minds... :D

Okay everyone, I am going to get that PM written out about my date. I promise! Going to write it up right now! :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Jem! :hug :

:lol: I sent Wild a PM about the Edge just a few minutes ago! Great minds... :D

Okay everyone, I am going to get that PM written out about my date. I promise! Going to write it up right now! :wink :

Yay send it to me Thora. I wanna know how it went. :D :hug:

:lol: Greta minds think alike. Shes going to watch this horse thoguh and since i only got her voicemail im afraid that she left her phone at home or its off. :(

All we can do is try though.

OK i have to go as we're expectng a call.

see ya later thora

:hug::heart:

Jem!!! I don't have Wild's number but on the front page of interference there's an article about how Edge will be at an event in Dublin tonight and you can get tickets for free!! Call her and let her know! :hyper:

sami0201 said:
I just saw that you tried. :sigh: Oh well.

Yeah. Its the 1st thing i did when i saw it. I havent heard form her though so i don't think she even has the message yet :sad:. Shes going to be gutted. Bet he has Murphy for the night as a bodyguard aswell. :lol:

I tried though. :(

Still majorly gutted if i'd have kept to my original plans i would have been in Dublin today and been able to go to that. :banghead::scream:

Just my luck to miss it. :sigh:

Thora thanks for PM. Will read it when i get in. Got to go out soon :hug:

x

Ooh Thora is this info on your date? Aw, I can't get PMs but feel free to mail me the info, I'd love to find out how you got on! :hug:

And hi everyone else! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom