Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

Not for THAT movie :no: :flirt:

and VP you're not on now.....but I sorry about kelly:(
Extra:hug: for you & double it for sarah :hug:

OMG, remember last year, the updates that I used to give about Sarah walking through the movie set, and the pics I posted?? That's Silent Hill!! I remember you asking about it! :lol:

And thanks. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I want to see Poseidon too! the original Poseidon adventure is one of my favorite films :up:

thats what drew my attention to the movie in the first place :flirt: :lol:

but the show itself looks pretty good - and as Drea would tell you, I'm sure, Sean Bean is a strong selling point as well :sexywink:

Play your cards right, maybe I'll take you to the street where the set was. :sexywink: :lol:

Hi Jo :hug:

Dazz :hug: Thanks - there's actually even more in his history, but you get the picture I think from what I shared. I have faith that things will turn back around and he'll be able to feel more normal again and that we'll be better as a couple, too. :heart:

All of the support from all of you is much appreciated :heart:

Hi Jo :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I really want to see the movie "silent hill" ! Who wants to fly in and go to the movies with me? :flirt:

Oh! And Russty I finally saw Brokeback Mountain :sad: :heart: what an incredible movie!

You know I'd go with you in a heartbeat. :love:

I'm so glad you finally got to see it! Its such a heartbreaking story, but such a beautiful film. :heart:

I'm dying to see a new film thats coming out in a couple weeks called "Down in the valley". Its a smaller indie film that has Edward Norton in it. It looks like its going to be really good. But I don't know if we will ever get it here. The weekend its supposed to come out I'll be down in Southern California at my parents house so I'm hoping if its at a theatre near them I can go see it. Of course the last time I bribed my mother to go see a movie with me it was horrible. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

thats what drew my attention to the movie in the first place :flirt: :lol:

but the show itself looks pretty good - and as Drea would tell you, I'm sure, Sean Bean is a strong selling point as well :sexywink:

Damn right he is :sexywink: :giggle: Haven't decided yet whether I'm going to go see it or not though...

Russty Cat said:

You know I'd go with you in a heartbeat. :love:

I'm so glad you finally got to see it! Its such a heartbreaking story, but such a beautiful film. :heart:

I'm dying to see a new film thats coming out in a couple weeks called "Down in the valley". Its a smaller indie film that has Edward Norton in it. It looks like its going to be really good. But I don't know if we will ever get it here. The weekend its supposed to come out I'll be down in Southern California at my parents house so I'm hoping if its at a theatre near them I can go see it. Of course the last time I bribed my mother to go see a movie with me it was horrible. :lol:

:lol: Of course, thats the way it works out isn't it? I think the last time I took my Mother in law to a film it was one she really didn't like :lol: no wonder it's been a long time since we've gone together :wink:

movies :drool:

I don't know whether or not to see United Flight 93 ... :(

I still remember that day so clearly; and I'm not sure if I can handle seeing part of it portrayed on film right now.

jobob said:
I don't know whether or not to see United Flight 93 ... :(

I still remember that day so clearly; and I'm not sure if I can handle seeing part of it portrayed on film right now.

Yeah, come to think of it... I'm not sure myself. The film is gonna bring me down for sure.

Who here could possibly forget how much they loved Achtung Baby?

:shame:

Well, okay, me. :wink: I had forgotten how much I loved it until I bought a new copy of it last year.

:giggle: at self

Mr Bean is funnier :D
beanpic8ui.jpg

but Sean Bean is a great actor

OMG!!! Look at This picture ^^^ and then at Edge in my AVi! :lmao:!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom