Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

I thought about you the other day when I was trying to decide on a baby shower gift for my neighbors daughter (I've known her since she was in fifth grade or so, it's weird to see her married and pregnant :lol: ) and I was thinking about making a baby quilt - went into Ben Franklins to look at some supplies and the wall of yarn made me think of you :D

:lol:

Wall of yarn :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, Sarah is online

Not that I am :shifty:

:yes: :sad: Have you heard from her since Wednesday? I've been wanting to hear how her exams went

She e-mailed me late last night. :heart: She'd read about Kelly...

She didn't say anything about her exams, though.

circa1992 said:

You're on 'appear offline' too :madwife:

:grumpy:

:reject: Sorry - I've been having a lot of trouble with MSN Messenger shutting down suddenly lately - I just re-installed it and had it set on sign on that way automatically - I don't like people to see me sign on and then suddenly off and think I'm avoiding them or anything.

I'm changing it now :wink:

:shifty: bohemianbaby_2@hotmail.com

Sad_Girl said:

:reject: Sorry - I've been having a lot of trouble with MSN Messenger shutting down suddenly lately - I just re-installed it and had it set on sign on that way automatically - I don't like people to see me sign on and then suddenly off and think I'm avoiding them or anything.

I'm changing it now :wink:

You're on now :dancing:

There was just a guy on the news complaining about Gas Prices (surprise :rolleyes: ) and he made a reference to his weed whacker :giggle:

I didn't just ask for no reason :shifty: really :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom