Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Being your friend (and so many of the other people here, as well) has made a huge difference in my life this past year ... I don't think I could list all of the ways it's helped me; the moments I cherish so much; the support you've all given and the little things I've learned from you (all of you) have been so important and have helped so much.

:hug:

We're more than just a thread we're a support network:love: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Mr Bean is funnier :D
beanpic8ui.jpg

but Sean Bean is a great actor

OMG!!! Look at This picture ^^^ and then at Edge in my AVi! :lmao:!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

I know it's really late to be going to bed, but I was having trouble sleeping, due to circumstances. So, just wanted to say thanks to you all for keeping me amused during difficult times over the past few days. :hug: :heart:

:silent:

Diane? Are you still here? :wink:

Or did you have to leave for the library? :wink:

:waits around thread to see if anyone else comes out to play:

Edit: Okay, I'm off. Have to mail my Detroit city tax return and a few bills, and drop off the drycleaning. See you some other time this weekend.

:wave:

Last edited:
Happy Saturday!

I guess nobody's here. :( :lol:

Ah well. I'm going to start getting myself looking gorgeous in a few hours! I don't have to leave for 6 hours, but I want to have lots of time to make myself look good. :D

Not bad. A little hyper right now. :hyper:

Two radio stations in my area are doing U2 specials this weekend, so I'm totally happy for that! One station is playing U2 all weekend long ( :shocked: ) and the other will be having a 2 hour special tomorrow night.

I'm looking forward to my fun evening tonight. It's the 20th anniversary of the camp my parents run, so there's a big event to celebrate that. It should be a blast!

I was babysitting two of my cousins last night, my aunt and uncle was at a party. They didn't show up until 2.30...
And I had been up since seven, after getting four hours of sleep... :yawn:

Sounds like fun, Thora :)

It's a very lazy Saturday for me too! :) I'm still in my PJ's, and probably will stay in them until I get ready. I've done a bit of cleaning and stuff, now I'm listening to the radio, and looking at a map trying to find where the party venue is for tonight.

Vertigo is playing now. :D

Ah, yes, I killed the thread. :sigh:

I have to go now, but I'll be back later tonight, I think.
Unless I fall asleep instead :lol:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom