Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great thread SG , really good therapy i need it today everyone is bonkers :crazy: had a client try to put his foot through a glass door........:yikes:
then i realised it was will be a full moon for us tonite .....:ohmy:

so a bit of bono :drool: therapy is just what i needed .
:hug:

Yeah Molly.....Sleeping in a Book filled with pictures of dentures makes really bad dreams

Have fun, I'll catch up tomorrow, Going to the house on the Cape!! Gonna have Lobstah

Ugh, I've just had to de-nit my 7yr olds head....she started scratching last night but it was too late to do anything......I saw a couple of eggs.....attacked it today.....OMG!!! She was CRAWLING with them......:yuck:

It's so crazy over here in NZ. When I was at school, if a child had head lice, they weren't allowed back at school until it was all treated. These days, in our gross time of political correctness, no one can force the childs caregivers to treat the head lice, therefore leaving some kids at school CONTINUOUSLY spreading it to the kids whose parents DO give a damn, and force us to spend a lot of money constantly treating the damn thing!! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom