Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VintagePunk

Blue Crack Distributor
Enjoy!

Bonocomeforme.jpg

VintagePunk said:
:lmao:

Both of us, huh? At least you seem to have the willpower to leave! My motivation to get anything done is at an all-time low. :sigh:

:laugh:

I'll be content after seeing Bri's cap (for a little while anyway :wink: )

Just my thesis. :sigh: I think that's part of the problem...when I have a ton of stuff to do, I'm fine...just one or two things, I think "i have time, i'll do it later.."

Hi Wild! We were dying for you to come back! Thing is once i've posted this up, i only have 1 left before i'm at 5000 so after this one, i'm going to hold off til i've read Bris' cap so be aware that i'm waiting in the wings ready to go mental!!! :wink:

Mucca said:
Ah yes....it happens to all of us :hug:

When is the thesis due?

Practice presentation Monday, real presentation a week later...research begins when ethics dept. gives the okay...once that's done, stats are analyzed, results compiled...then the write-up is due in August.

VintagePunk said:

Practice presentation Monday, real presentation a week later...research begins when ethics dept. gives the okay...once that's done, stats are analyzed, results compiled...then the write-up is due in August.

That sounds fun :huh:

Suddenly Pavlov's dog experiement and us girls drooling over B just came into mind...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom